MM Silvercard

billieboy03

New Member ++
Reaction score
card

how all i got a 2110c give to me and its got a blank white card with it and dont no what card it is i also think the card is locked can any 1 help

Last edited:
what programmer have you got to read the card with m8 sounds like it could be a atmega163

Why what happens when you try to read the card

have you got a atmega card option if so you need to read the eeprom file,have you got a link to the software you are using with this programmer.

only thing i can suggest is go into infinity usb click on options then advanced
then tick all the boxes,then ok, put your card in your proggy then it will auto detect
what type of card it is, but by doing this you will erase all the information from the card

why not post a piccy of the card on both side and then we may be able to help u more....

Mr P

if its a plain white card and its in a 2110 its a good chance its an opos or tit2 you will need to use nagra edit and also put your programmer into phoenix mode to read it

better still after a second look over the post i think you are also trying to use the wrong programmer software with yours have never seen a digitech usb.exe but you only use the usb Infinity software with there programmers might be wrong thou any chance you could put a pic of your programmer up for us to have a look at or even a link to it

Back