Missing some hd sd channels

mintkid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all im fixing a friends box also this box is new to me.
when I scan for channels on 28.2e its not picking up some hd & sd channels any help please??

Last edited:
go into menu and go on blind search , on the box on the left highlight 28.2 , then search all channels network on etc then ok , should pick up the missing ones

go into menu and go on blind search , on the box on the left highlight 28.2 , then search all channels network on etc then ok , should pick up the missing ones
Hi dave went on blind search in main menu when I press it comes up with no satellite. I scan in satellite setup the press red to scan

Hi when I scan it also don't pick up some tp and the quality is only very low 8-10% help please still miss channels

Could also be an external fault & nothing to do with the box. i.e dish alignment, sick LNB or even moisture in the cable. Have you checked with a known-good box? Even an old $ly Digibox would do... just to check if the affected channels are OK or not.

And sometimes TM 5402 M2 does this. Many peeps write about the blind scan not working properly.

Try this Blind Scan 10700 GHz to 11200 GHz at SET Blind scan Step to 2 MHz , then repeat

Blind Scan 11700GHz to 12500 GHz step set to 2 MHz.

Hope this may help.

Many thanks to Zorch for his scanning schedules which are posted in the forum ,link below

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/377581/

Last edited by a moderator:
Could also be an external fault & nothing to do with the box. i.e dish alignment, sick LNB or even moisture in the cable. Have you checked with a known-good box? Even an old $ly Digibox would do... just to check if the affected channels are OK or not.
Hi my other box works fine on this dish all channels scan cheers

And sometimes TM 5402 M2 does this. Many peeps write about the blind scan not working properly.

Try this Blind Scan 10700 GHz to 11200 GHz at SET Blind scan Step to 2 MHz , then repeat

Blind Scan 11700GHz to 12500 GHz step set to 2 MHz.

Hope this may help.

Many thanks to Zorch for his scanning schedules which are posted in the forum ,link below

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/377581/

Hi when I click on blind scan in main menu it comes up with no satellite??

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you saved the sat in the sat setup ? Yellow button.

Move down a step in menu to motorized settings and check signal level on bars displayed at the bottom of page?

Check the signal is good then save?

Go to blind search select 28.2 East , on left hand pane press okay on remote , you will then see it highlighted in yellow when you

Press r/hand arrow on remote control and select your settings as described above for blind search, and away you go.

Hope this helps as i dont know your setup.

Very well done m8.Delighted for you.

But again many thanks to Zorch for his Blind Search Schedule. They are a God Send, right across the Ark.

Hi just been going threw channels bts 1 & 2 hd missing tvx redh xxx missing lol

Last edited:
Try Advance Search further down the page in menu, select the TP and scan it. There was a thread recently where same problems arose.

Use this TP 12574 H 23000

See how you get on. If the above TP is not present select green button and add it.

Blind Search is not working properly

Last edited:
Try Advance Search further down the page in menu, select the TP and scan it. There was a thread recently where same problems arose.

Use this TP 12574 H 23000

See how you get on. If the above TP is not present select green button and add it.

Blind Search is not working properly
Hi that tp quality is no good also cant change to 2300 only 2200

The TP is 12574 H 23000. DVB-S2 QPSK.8/9

Not 2300 or 2200

Also look here to check FlySat Eutelsat 28A - Astra 1N/2A/2F @ 28.5/28.2° East the Tps in question you are looking for.Then add to your box.

Tm 5402 M2 should do this for you sometimes it simply fails to do so.

If your Receiver has stored dead tps. or assigned wrong values delete them and rescan. Or upload c/list with usb stick, for 28.2 east..

Okay glad you sorted just seen your post .

Have fun. jamsb.

Glad this was sorted, because I too had this prob when I transferred from my TM6900HD Super to my new TM5402HD M2 - as when I backed up my LAST channel list on the 6900 I was using a black inverto LNB then when I used my backed up channel list from 6900 (minus the terrestrial channels!) for instance on 28E BT Sport HD 1 & 2, ESPN HD, Setanta Srorts etc - plus a few on 13E e.g. Super Tennis HD, Sky Sport 3 Italia, etc were now showing NO SIGNAL, despite being fine on my 6900!
So I then replaced the black inverto with my old trusty white Sharp LNB - and hey presto they were all back loud and clear!

Back