Missing Some Channels

Oh and just done another scan, i'm still missing the sky sports 2/sky movies 1 mux, also i've noticed that the God Channel/Red hot mux has changed frequency and not all channels are found on the new freq but the old one isn't picked up.

The new scan also picked up BBC1,2,ITV,4,5 labelled as Audio Described. So looks like they are just adding new channels etc and a new scan in a few days will probably fix it.

garysbootlegs said:
You'll need to add them from one of your old service files as the freq etc are different in different areas.

Thanks for that but unfortunatly I dont have an old service file....

If anybody can help I am using the new KEYWELT image (twest) from gav and I am in Redditch (south birmingham)

:Cheers:

same goes for me I dont have an old services file as I was starting from scratch really.

I will take garysbootlegs advice and try and scan in a few days time. Hopefully that will fix it.

Many Many thanks for the advice so far tho guys :)

PS If any one has a working set of files for the Rotherham TW area they can send me then please do.

will give em a go m8 and see what happens :) Many thanks

Still Trying

OK here is my latest attempt to get that elusive transponder that contains sky movies 1 sky sports 2 and several others...

Loaded KEYWELT image, uploaded bruteforce files, diconnected my splitter and had cable running directly into box, scanned box. After 1 hour 20 minutes found 211 TV channels. pressed home twice and forgot to save :FRIGHT: doo Rescanned 1 hour 30 minutes later found the following:

Transponders: 287
TV: 220
Radio: 40
Data: 31

Currently I still do not have the channels from that transponder ie S Sports 2, S Movies 1

Current signal readings are BER 0 to 40, SNR 62194, SIG 43176

I would be grateful if anybody could offer any advice, As this is driving me mad.

Thanks

Same Problem Here

lasor said:
OK here is my latest attempt to get that elusive transponder that contains sky movies 1 sky sports 2 and several others...

Loaded KEYWELT image, uploaded bruteforce files, diconnected my splitter and had cable running directly into box, scanned box. After 1 hour 20 minutes found 211 TV channels. pressed home twice and forgot to save :FRIGHT: doo Rescanned 1 hour 30 minutes later found the following:

Transponders: 287
TV: 220
Radio: 40
Data: 31

Currently I still do not have the channels from that transponder ie S Sports 2, S Movies 1

Current signal readings are BER 0 to 40, SNR 62194, SIG 43176

I would be grateful if anybody could offer any advice, As this is driving me mad.

Thanks

I live in same town mate by The washford and arnt getting sky sports 2 and sky movies 1.

My mate has them in crabbs x so im goin up in a hour to get his services xml and boquets if you want them?

You could even meet mne somewhere in town and il put them on disc if you wish but he has 100% sports2 and movies1 on sportse uk 05 image :)

gravedigger said:
I live in same town mate by The washford and arnt getting sky sports 2 and sky movies 1.

My mate has them in crabbs x so im goin up in a hour to get his services xml and boquets if you want them?

You could even meet mne somewhere in town and il put them on disc if you wish but he has 100% sports2 and movies1 on sportse uk 05 image :)

Thanks Gravedigger

I would love a copy of the files if you get them. I am just about to try another image (cryo sportster) If that fails I will load sportster uk 05 and use your mates services and boquets xml...Just drop the files on this thread

Nice to meet another guy local to me on here :Cheers:

Thanks

Nps Bro

lasor said:
Thanks Gravedigger

I would love a copy of the files if you get them. I am just about to try another image (cryo sportster) If that fails I will load sportster uk 05 and use your mates services and boquets xml...Just drop the files on this thread

Nice to meet another guy local to me on here :Cheers:

Thanks
Thats not a prob bro. Forgot i could add attachments here, Was just chatting to him on msn , he goin to dentist then gonna shout me up to go up with the lappy, then il post them.

He defo got the channels were missing but whether his services will work we will have to see, maybe a location problem or is this unheard off?

Just a quickey to get it right. Is there anything in the box settings i have to touch once i have uploaded his services.xml?

As afar as I know once you have uploaded the files you just need to reboot your box...Hopefully that will work

Just to let you know I have just loaded cyro sportster image and it found 300 transponders but just 220 channels....Still no s sports 2 s movies 1 and all the other channels on that transponder........

channels found

q2uantum said:
Hi there,

I am pretty new to this so bare with me please :)

Ok I have a Sagem box which I bought pre-configured with Sportstar Software. I could not find a xml file for my area on here so I decided to run a scan for the channels.

The only OPtion i get for scanning is BRUTEFORCE (Does this matter??).

It has found 211 TV channels, some of which are MOVE ones (I guess these are where channels have moved from?). But I am missing a few channels that I thought I would find. Thes are namely SLY SPORTS2, SLY MOVIES 1 and ITV4.

ITV4 is actuall found but comes up with CHannel Error when selected, which I get on a couple more ( I will list these if it helps).

Is there a way of getting these missing channels? I.e. manual input?

BTW I am in the Rotherham TW Area

Look forward to some replys

q2

Hi mate.

I suggest you do a rescan. I have just fifnished doin a fast scan and the transponder with sky sports 2 and sky movies 1 has come back.

All seems cock on now the way we like it si i suggest trying that.

Im using Sportser uk05 for any 1 having probs with these channels this image has picked them up nps this morning :)

Noticed some1 having probs with horror channel etc as well. Those are all here as well nps

Hi m8 thanks for the reply, I will try another scan tonight when i get back from work. Can I do a Keep Existing scan? or do I need to do a Full scan?

q2

Scanning

q2uantum said:
Hi m8 thanks for the reply, I will try another scan tonight when i get back from work. Can I do a Keep Existing scan? or do I need to do a Full scan?

q2
All i did was a fast scan; tv and radio only and overwrite existing; then it worked a treat. I was missing about 10 channels until i did this.

Zee Cinema

after a recent scan i find zee cinema and some few other mentioned (horror)
why is there epg and no picture?
also whats motors? that poped up too but no watch?
can anyone fill me in.

Well I got my Sly SPorts 2 and Sly Movie 1 back :) So I am happy :)

thanks for help guys :)

Back