Missing sex offender poses risk

edcase

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just read this news article on Yahoo news:

Missing sex offender 'poses risk' - Yahoo! News UK

yahoo said:
Police has warned that a missing prolific child sex offender poses a "significant risk of harm".

William Paden, 56, is wanted for recall to prison after he left his registered address in Blackpool, Lancashire.

Detectives believe the paedophile may have travelled to Northern Ireland.

He has 19 sexual convictions dating back to 1974, including rape, indecently assaulting a girl, assault with intent to rape and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

Paden is banned from associating with children unless they are unaccompanied by an adult 21 and upwards.

Detective Superintendent Ian Critchley, head of Lancashire Constabulary's Public Protection Unit, said: "William Paden is a registered sex offender with a long history of convictions against children going back more than 30 years.

"I believe he poses a significant risk of harm and I would appeal to anyone who knows where he may be to get in touch with us.

"Sex offenders are managed in the community by police and partners which aims to prevent them committing further offences, but if they do not comply with the obligations of their licence or Sex Offender Prevention Order, then we will take robust and positive action to locate them, as we will in this case."

Anyone who has information about Paden should contact Lancashire Police on 08451 253545 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

I think it’s terrible that a paedophile who poses "significant risk of harm" is on the loose and the police cant provide a picture, or at least a description of the man. Lets face it he isn't going to be using his real name is he.

Why is it that the threat to this peado from vigilantes is considered more of a danger than the threat that the paedo poses to kids?

This country is backwards! Just publish his fucking picture if he is such a risk, mob justice for the win!

same thing happened here in Falkirk a few years ago and it can only be reported on now these pieces of shit have been convicted. Some well meaning do gooders let them live in a house accross from a primary school. I remember at the time the police were powerless to actually tell anyone who they were or what they had done, the warned the school to tighten security and thats how word got out.

thebigman

Quote "Paden is banned from associating with children unless they are unaccompanied by an adult 21 and upwards".

Such a shame that the source made this error.

Quote "Paden is banned from associating with children unless they are unaccompanied by an adult 21 and upwards".

Hahahaha, Im not so sure its even an error, the judge may have insisted on it as part of the package to protect his human rights. :silly: :silly: :silly:

There has to be a way of implanting a tracker or some thing into these perverts so as the police can keep a track of there whereabouts, considering the severity of there actions.

I personally think they should be locked away for the rest of there lives cos they never seem to change and fit back into society.

The law is an arse on we cannot publish there photograph for fear of there safety, or we cannot give there identity because they are to young, no way thats crap they are old enough to do the crime in the first place, however old they are.

Name and Shame thats the answer !

Arrested at last in Cavan Ireland and back behind bars making one less sex offender off the streets.

Need to put some form of tracking chip into there bodies so the authorities know where they are at all times.

Problem with this is some do gooder will have a ruling brought out that this is an infringement of there privacy and have it squashed, once again the criminals have more rights than the victims

Lock the pervert up and lose the key.

Yahoo are extremely tight when paying their journalists, I wouldn't bother proof reading my work either.

Kill the bar stewards and then lets all pi$$ on their graves.
Kill the lifers like huntley, Brady, yorkshire ripper etc too.
This will save us some money as a nation surely!!!!
Then lets start on the long term spongers, get them earning their handouts, have them sweep the streets!

:grab:

Kill the bar stewards and then lets all pi$$ on their graves.
Kill the lifers like huntley, Brady, yorkshire ripper etc too.
agree accept i only pi$$ in a toilet so I have to worry about your mental state (are you 12 ?) but yes put the animals out of their misery
This will save us some money as a nation surely!!!!
Then lets start on the long term spongers, get them earning their handouts, have them sweep the streets!
:grab:

What and put all the road sweepers out of work ?, I don't think you have thought that one out properly.
You want to put people out of work so the unemployed have something to do (I repeat are you 12 ?)

You started well then started talking rubbish.

Back