Missing ppv

logic_187

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi need some help trying to find the ppv sporting events on cable. I am using autobouquets to create listings, however i dont have an interactive or ppv folder in bouquets once generated. Also if i look at 'all chanels' i cant find the s#y events/ppv channel. Does anyone know what the chanel info is so i can try a manual scan?

Area is 41069.

It would also be good if i could get autobouquets to scan for the chanel.

Last edited:
Not sure where it is in Autobouquets. But in AutoBouquetsMaker, it will be in the "Red button" bouquet.
Hi, i havent got the red button bouquet or even the channel in the all section, so i must be missing something but cant figure out what.

If my memory is correct i think ATV image came with a bouquet maker and think i am using that. Could it be i am using an old version?

@abu would this be a cables.xml issue? Although i am getting all the other channels.

The only other option i can think off is to try that autobouquet plugin in the bouquet thread.

Or find the stream info for the channel to manually tune it?

First of all, find out what plugin (and version) you are using to make your bouquets. You are correct, It may be the version you are using.

None of the plugins use cables.xml files.

First of all, find out what plugin (and version) you are using to make your bouquets. You are correct, It may be the version you are using.

None of the plugins use cables.xml files.
Hi mate,
ABM is 2.0
AB C2 version date is 1st June 2014

Can you rephrase the problem please. I am not very good at reading between the lines.

I have already mentioned that cables.xml file is not used by Lraizer's Autobuquets plugin or OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM for short). I don't see why you keep referring to cables.xml.

If on the other hand, you are using ABM, and have manually updated the provider xml file by downlaoding it from GitHub or newer version of ABM from another, then this may be a problem.

sorry i should have been more clearer. ..... So i have already updated ABM as per the link you provided. However in doing so i seem to have lost my list of my providers in ABM, which i had before, all that shows in the providers section no is NL kabel. i cant change it.

Hi
decided to reboot the box and that seems to have sorted it, i can now change provider. have tuned and there is "red button" folder now ....just checking all channels to see if it is there.

Uninstall the existing one first. Then try installing this one.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker-mips_20171016_mipsel.zip
    250.9 KB · Views: 2
Back