Missing EPG for Movies Except Sky Family

DSCANNELL

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys
I have been reading many of the threads about movies, however I it appears my problem is different. I only get an EPG for Sky Family none of the other newly named Movie channels. Also other channels have missing gaps in the EPG.

I am on Sportster Image 1.7 also tried Commando 7 with the same issue

Cheers for any help offered.

same problem here sky movies family with epg only. can see the epg on the other pin protected channels tho. using commamdo 6, east london area

This only started recently and there are differences all over the country. I would wait a few days and give Virgin a chance to correct everything.

I have been investigating this all day you should see channels like SMComedyHid (this actually shows the channel) and the relevent EPG information will be on Sky Comedy. I believe the reason why Sky Family has not got a corresponding HID channel is that it does not require a PIN to view.

Hope this helps.

If this is wrong feel free to correct me

Cheers
D

I have been investigating this all day you should see channels like SMComedyHid (this actually shows the channel) and the relevent EPG information will be on Sky Comedy. I believe the reason why Sky Family has not got a corresponding HID channel is that it does not require a PIN to view.

Hope this helps.

If this is wrong feel free to correct me

Cheers
D

It would make sence not having pin protection on Sly Family

Let's hope this sorts itself out soon.

I'm OK for now, still have all my channels (glasgow NtHell) but my mum has lost all her movies (lanarkshire TW)

i dont know wot is goin on ere...all movies r there but no epg(aprt from sky movies 3 )
i hope it get sorted soon

i dont know wot is goin on ere...all movies r there but no epg(aprt from sky movies 3 )
i hope it get sorted soon
Seems like they're going to run the channels without EPG, choosing instead to have it on the PIN channels, like they did with SM9. Do a scan, and you should pick up the PIN/EPG channels, and then you can arrange your bouquets accordingly. The reasons SM3m not Sky Movies Family, does have an EPG, is because it only shows family movies and doesn't require a PIN for higher certificate material pre-watershed.

In commando 7.5 I can get all the Movie channels with EPG I dont know about other images

try rescan guys they keep changing channels order and transponders.
so wait ...............

cheers: multi :

Back