Missing BBC

B

Bulld0g

I've got a bit of a problem and i'm hoping someone in here could help me out. I had an old version of pacino running on my Nokia 2x I can't remember what version, but i had it for about a year.
The last few weeks it started to freeze and some channels were going on and off, so i thought it was time i tried a new image.

So i tried a few. Commando 7.5, Lincsat, NJWorld, and pacino before settling on the latest sportster 108 which seems to like my Nokia more that the others images :?)

The problem i'm having is i can't get any of the BBC channels 1,2 or 3. When i load my service files i get Error channel not found .When i do a scan it doesn't even find any BBC channels.

When i run Sportster and add the service files and go to any BBC channel it shows
BER 30% SNR 81% AND SIGNAL 64%.
The BER and SIGNAL are as above on all other stations but the SNR is above 84% on all other channels.
Seems a bit odd that i can get all stations except BBC.
Any ideas anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Just put the service files back on and all BBC channels are back on with a snr of 87% WEIRD!!

buy an slx1 booster from argos and see how u get on
in my area bbc1 has one of the worst signals and i needed a booster to get the snr above 57000

Back