Miraculous Dbox Fix I have Discoivered!

drothwell

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, just thought i'd post this incase it help anyone, after may days playing with different images to get a constantly crashing sagemx2 to work i eventually found that using the new commando 7.5 and setting Ucode 0013 has braught it back to life!

I have never seen ucode 0013 on an image before!

Anyway, I have had a nokia x2 dbox that i have been using as a doorstop for sometime now. SO i though i'd give it a go on that. And what do u know it is now alive and kicking!

So thanks commando lads, you have saved my £200, must buy you a drink.

So if u have a problem box, try this image and these settings out and let me know if it works.

Perhaps i have discovered the holly grail of an image and setting that will cure problem boxes, without having to mess arround with loads of images and settings!

Last edited:
do you mean commando 7.5 ?
the latest sportster is 10 I think.

whichever it is glad your boxes are working.

Perhaps i have discovered the holly grail of an image and setting that will cure problem boxes, without having to mess arround with loads of images and settings!
Heh, I doubt it. :) Each box is different, and what works on one box might cause problems on others. It also has a lot to do with which channels you watch regularly. I've noticed certain settings make certain channels super stable, but might cause other more obscure channels to go a bit wobbly.

Anyway, cool that it sorted your problem.

changeing ucodes is hardly miraculous, it just a normal thing to do!!

And the most blokes forget to reboot the box after a ucode change.
The new ucode version will be only used after a fresh bootup.

Theoretical u numbnuts

I know changing the ucode isn't a miricle, it is the combination of this ucode and this image - learn 2 read!

Back