miller to rangers

countryboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
The king is dead long live the village idiot
lmfao the reject is going to rangers looks like its all but signed . if this is the sort of player rangers are bringing in to stop us getting 4 in a row i think we should coast it . miller lmfao who is next majic . lol bring on the rangers lol

As much as I despise this ****, he will be the ammunition for the shotgun that is Kris Boyd, 4 in a row . . it aint done yet!

lol, I really didn't think Rangers would have taken him back :)

u cud see this happening as soon as walter started his lone striker tactic

im sick of seeing miller running about everywhere n then missin so many chances

surely gettin to the uefa final will provide us money for a much better striker!

Can one of you nice mods close this thread as it is too upsetting to me and the rest of the Rangers boys !!

Sad day for the light blues......who's next......Martin Henderson ?? Billy Urquart ?? or worse... Stolle Stensass ??

Can one of you nice mods close this thread as it is too upsetting to me and the rest of the Rangers boys !!

Sad day for the light blues......who's next......Martin Henderson ?? Billy Urquart ?? or worse... Stolle Stensass ??

That post has just put a great big smile on my face, i hope your pain lasts for a long time
Hurting.gif

2i05biq.jpg

313ssuv.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever, Paul m8 !!

Unfortunately it's no laughing matter.

Scottish football is absolutely fooking DROSS !! Oh and by the way that includes Celtic too. The fact they won the league again means hee haw other than they are the best of a bad lot. All my Celtic mates have been saying this for years aswell, the entertainment value at an SPL match is zero. It seems to me it's only the Roman catholic fundamentalists and the 1690 brigade that cant see this.

Signings like this do nothing to enhance the Scottish game. People down south must be pissing themselves laughing not only about this signing but the whole Scottish football scene in general.

maybe this will cheer you up a bit..

Thomas Gravesen has no plans to quit Celtic, his agent has confirmed.

The Danish international spent the second part of last season on loan at his former club Everton.
However, they have opted not to try and take him back to Merseyside on a permanent basis.
Despite being down the pecking order under Gordon Strachan, Gravesen is ready to fight for his place at Parkhead.
"Thomas Gravesen got a contract with Celtic and is happy with that," his agent John Sivebaek to Tipsbladet.
"I don't think something will happen, but in that case, it is Celtic who got to take the initiative."

WTF?? 2 million for this half wit? Least Celtic got him on a free..........he should be paying us £2million!

FFS sad sad day for Rangers!

WTF?? 2 million for this half wit!

that's what Celtic are paying Thomas Gravesen in wages. add a million and a half for Bobo and Miller looks a bargain.

not happy Miller might be coming back but if it helps get rid of Cousin all well and good.

He's Celtics inside man at Ibrox ;)

He hurt u a few times on the pitch for Celtic, now he's going to hurt you from the inside ;)

Whatever, Paul m8 !!

Unfortunately it's no laughing matter.

Scottish football is absolutely fooking DROSS !! Oh and by the way that includes Celtic too. The fact they won the league again means hee haw other than they are the best of a bad lot. All my Celtic mates have been saying this for years aswell, the entertainment value at an SPL match is zero. It seems to me it's only the Roman catholic fundamentalists and the 1690 brigade that cant see this.

Signings like this do nothing to enhance the Scottish game. People down south must be pissing themselves laughing not only about this signing but the whole Scottish football scene in general.

Eh yes it is it's hilarious, the rest of your post is not worth replying to says this Roman catholic fundamentalist..

He's Celtics inside man at Ibrox ;)

He hurt u a few times on the pitch for Celtic, now he's going to hurt you from the inside ;)

Was Paul Le Guen not enough for you lot? Now you send us Kenny Miler :(

What kinda ambition do we have when our targets are Kenny Miller, as if Kirk Broadfoot wasn't enough!

Was Paul Le Guen not enough for you lot? Now you send us Kenny Miler :(

What kinda ambition do we have when our targets are Kenny Miller, as if Kirk Broadfoot wasn't enough!

Someone a while back made a post in here saying "Agent miller return home" Looks like he has now lmao

miller be a good player for rangers especially if we continue to play 4-5-1 in europe and if we play miller with boyd i think be a good partnership

shows u the money in premiership when smaller clubs like derby have a wage bill 8 million more than rangers

premiership is the place for every player to be, spl and other countrys are gonna suffer

miller be a good player for rangers especially if we continue to play 4-5-1 in europe and if we play miller with boyd i think be a good partnership
shows u the money in premiership when smaller clubs like derby have a wage bill 8 million more than rangers

premiership is the place for every player to be, spl and other countrys are gonna suffer

Totally m8, Miller will do all the running and Boyd just has to knock them in, id be quite happy if you sold Boyd as i reckon he is a major threat to any team he plays against, i dont care what people say about the guy not being the complete player he can score for fun, here's hoping uncle walter sells him lol

Back