middlesbrough column

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
jekel and hide team 1 min good 1 min bad can there get it right or do you think the season will carry on this way players needed in jan and who ?..:Cheers:

yep strange dont get the reason why the crowds dropped it started in europe last yr still a cheap ground to watch football in

MIDDLESBROUGH boss Steve McClaren is desperate to sign Sporting Lisbon’s £5million-rated flier Rudolph Douala next month.

Boro, whose match at Bolton was postponed last night because of a frozen pitch, are also hot on the trail of Ajax’s Tunisian right-back Hatem Trabelsi.

If McClaren brought both players to Teesside in January it would mean a £7m outlay

i think boro are a good team and you have good players i really thought you would do well this season ???

beat my arsenal, beat the mancs... proves you can beat good teams

maybe the management is to blame ?, as on paper you have good players!

who knows i cannot really comment about teams performing as mine is the same !

Regards
Mickie D

im a boro fan lol. we hammered man utd 4-1 at home yes but to be honest they were dire and in the 2-1 win over arsenal they werent much better either. we really need to sign a player like roy keane to bolster the midfield.

yep myour spot on we need a few players at least 2 midfeilders and one defender lets hope we get them or we could be in big trouble

Middlesbrough boss Steve McClaren has been told he must sell before he can buy sell who ? and what are they worth.?:)

i dont think we'll go down this season though. i think it will be sunderland, birmingham and west brom.

i am with you think the boro will be ok but still getting rid of the keeper and ugo is dodgy now . wait till the end of the season before we cut away the dead wood they can help us now

look like all the want away players wont be going any were yet summer time they have to get in younger players see it through to the summer then clear the 33 year plus player out.

Back