microsoft outlook ( how )

NRL

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi Evry1

can anyone show me how to setup microsoft outlook, Also how to setup yahoo with it.

If you want to use Outlook Express, there's as pretty good guide HERE
Outlook can be a little tricker (depending on what version you have), but just search the MicroShaft web for a guide..
However, if you just have a free Yahoo mail addy (eg: [email protected]) then you can't retrieve your mail through a POP program like Outlook Express, unless you upgrade to Yahoo! Plus. Note HERE
Have Fun

hi yes i want to setup an account also want to add a diffrent account i dont understand where do i get the pop3 http imap

Right, do you not have a mail account from your ISP? In which case you may well be able to set-up additional sub-accounts.
For instance my ISP is BT and I can have upto 10 mail accounts.
If your looking for a 'free' mail account, independant of your ISP, then most of those are web based (as I said before), so you won't/can't use a POP based e-mail proggy (like Outlook Express) with them, unless you pay for additional features. You could sign yourself up with Google's G-Mail, Yahoo, MSN, the list goes on..
If you find yourself a mail account that supports POP, then you need to set-up the account in Outlook Express (or whatever proggy you use), as per the link above and most likely the e-mail providers help will walk you through the process.
The key pieces of info to have in order to set-up an account are:
Your e-mail address
Your user name - normally the same as your e-mail addy (not always thou')
Your password - from when you set up the mail account.
the POP3 server address - typically mail.yourmailprovider.com
the SMTP server address - typically the same as above

You can pretty much add as many mail accounts as you like to Outlook Express (or whatever proggy you use), for instance I run Outlook 2003 & have four mail accounts in it

Back