Win 7 Microsoft ends Windows 7 support: What should you do?

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyber-security experts are urging Windows 7 users to upgrade their operating system.

Microsoft is going to stop supporting Windows 7 from Tuesday so that it can focus on "newer technologies".

As a result, Windows 7 users will no longer receive the all-important security updates and patches that keep their machines safe.

One in four Windows users is running Windows 7,

Microsoft ends Windows 7: What should you do?

Wouldnt thank you for Windows 10. Seems they are moving forward in a subscription service for your OS

thats weird mate will keep eye out for updates to it if they come

cant remember the team to be honest but keeping tabs on future development for sure
need to dig out my windows 7 lappy lol

latest version
https://m.put.re/2o4En2Y2.zip

Last edited:
await a fix for it as Microshite blocked it will test when it arrives laptop dusted down

Last edited:
W10 might be alright with the anti-telemetry stuff on.

Just had my work desktop W10ified :(. I don't know where anything is...

Still on 7 at home, have a W10 laptop but just built a desktop for my dad. I don't think there are any Win7 drivers for it so I might have to take the plunge :(.

hopefully wont be a long wait for this fix will revert back to 7 currently on W10 ltsc which is not the worst lol

I don’t mind Windows 10. I watched a video on YouTube that shows you all the things to turn off which I have done and it seems okay.

Hang fire v4 fix will be along soon already tested & working

fix to extend support for Win 7 mate

I'd heard something about it but who's providing the updates?

I know XP was hardened by some company after support was discontinued, Tesco still use it, I saw it on their terminals :).

Back