Microsoft and NHS Scotland sign three-year agreement to “revolutionise healthcare”

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Microsoft has announced that it has signed a three-year agreement with NHS Scotland to help “revolutionise healthcare” by cutting waiting times and improving patient care. The software giant said there was the possibility of extending the deal by a further two years if NHS Scotland decided to go that route.

As part of the deal, NHS Scotland’s computers will switch to Windows 10 E5 which comes with additional security features including Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).

Microsoft and NHS Scotland sign three-year agreement to “revolutionise healthcare”

god help us lol

How is windows 10 going to decrease anything?
The waiting times for it to boot up are ridiculous.
They might have less patients after a while though, they will all be dead from waiting for so long.

How is windows 10 going to decrease anything?
The waiting times for it to boot up are ridiculous.
They might have less patients after a while though, they will all be dead from waiting for so long.
Something wrong then Rawsy, my win 10 boots up real quick. I had all sorts of trouble with it initially so re-installed a couple of months ago and it's been right as rain ever since.

I’m getting an m2 for Xmas to help with it, I just haven’t been bothered messing with it. I had nothing like this with win7 though. A lot of my work colleagues have issues with there tough books and win 10 though.

I’m getting an m2 for Xmas to help with it, I just haven’t been bothered messing with it. I had nothing like this with win7 though. A lot of my work colleagues have issues with there tough books and win 10 though.
I moved win 10 from my m.2 to an ssd and barely seen a drop in my boot up time. My m.2 is now my newshosting drive and I no longer have issues where my drive can't keep up with the incoming data.
I was threatening for ages to revert back to win 7 but I'm glad I persevered. Originally I free upgraded to win 10 from win 7 but this is now a fresh install, don't know if that made any difference.

Back