thinking of getting a DVB-t card can any 1 recomend 1

if poss cheapest lol.

cheers bezo

aide said:
hi am

thinking of getting a DVB-t card can any 1 recomend 1

if poss cheapest lol.

cheers bezo

Aldi's have their rebranded kworld one for £29.99. Works fine so long as you install the drivers from the kworld.com.tw site. Supports 3rd party software too

hi

thanxs i went to my local 1 and they had none.
so i went to maplins and got a msi usb mega sky 580.

do u know if this is any good and if i will able to get the dumps
with this.am a noob at all this.any help would b grateful

aide:Clap:

i have a video mate dvb-t200 is there anyway i can get mheg dumps form this for setanta sports and other channels so it would b possible for me 2 get release codes

Nick [D]vB;314215 said:
If you don't have a Nebula card and you don't want to fork out £20 for DVBSE there is now a FREE solution!

It's called DC-DVB 0.14 and it should work with any device with BDA drivers:

http://www.dsp-worx.de/?n=11

It is a directshow filter so it needs to be used with a host application, you can use Window$ MediaPlayer but I recommend you use ZoomPlayer or MPC.

Use the batch files to register the filter and plug-in then use the ChannelScan program to set-up the codecs and tune the channels.

Save a .dvb file and then open that file with a directshow mediaplayer.

If you want to do an MHEG dump tune to RH / XV, wait about 30 seconds, and then look in the MHPData directory.

Apart from being the only free application with a DSM-CC object carousel parser it also has loads of other great features like networking, and being able to record several channels simultaneously!

Please don't flood DeCoder's developement board with loads of "How do I do RedHot dumps?" style questions, if you have problems I'd be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
Nick :)

Hi Nick,

I installed this on my laptop with my Twinhan usb and it worked. I told my mate and he bought the same and again installed it. When he opens the DVB file in WMP it comes up with an error saying Windows Media Player has enountered an unknown error and needs to close. Could this be something to do with the BDA drivers?

J

WMP Error

The error is related to the video or audio decoder settings selected in the channel scanner aplication, just open channel scanner along with the .dvb file you created and change the decoder tab settings. Re-save the file and re-open with wmp, if this doesn't work keep trying different settings, or try installing more codecs. Gud luk!

Nick [D]vB;449275 said:
After about 3 minutes check the MHPData directory and you should have a vcg.mhg file

Not sure where I'm going wrong, I do all of the above, but nothing gets saved in the MHPData directory.

The only thing that can be saved is a TSData file (if I select the option on the remote control to do so).

Any ideas?

-rapido

Back