mgcamd newcamd?

Ok so installed, using the mg_cgf file i was using on 1.38 no channels clearing

I got the correct mgcamd 1.45c files now for vix image. From another forum not my work, going to share but i get error "file does not have an allowed extension"
Dont know why so if any1 want them message me and ill try send that way
Thankz

I got the correct mgcamd 1.45c files now for vix image. From another forum not my work, going to share but i get error "file does not have an allowed extension"
Dont know why so if any1 want them message me and ill try send that way
Thankz

sent you DM iceman

Just to add , mines a differant receiver Zegemma h2h.
i have two boxes in diff rooms
I added the mgcamd from this thread to one box once on the box renamed the file to mgcamd_1.38r1 all cleard.
I then ftp the same file out to pc
Go to 2nd box
Ftp same file , extracted from the 1st box wont clear . No ECM info
Transfer file from this thread again to second box ,
Once on box rename to mgcamd_1.38r1 , all clears again
So would seem file needs renaming once on the receiver for me
Both clearing all available channels without any probs
Hope this helps some folks ........................Paul

Can anyone help ive been told everything has gone down , im using zgemma h9.2h open vix mgcamd. or do I need some other download.

thanks

Spent most of yesterday trying to get virmin back on 2 dreamboxes running open pli 7 tried oscam, mgcam 1.45c couldnt get either to clear channels, thanks for those who tried to help, now I’m stuck, be looking around trying to find a solution

Spent most of yesterday trying to get virmin back on 2 dreamboxes running open pli 7 tried oscam, mgcam 1.45c couldnt get either to clear channels, thanks for those who tried to help, now I’m stuck, be looking around trying to find a solution
Don't worry mate you are not alone. I've been playing for 2 days on and off. I know my server has done his bit as I emailed him some info on what he needed to done and he emailed me back to say he has done it. I am running a 4k solo so mgcamd 1.45 is not available. I may swap boxes out later to a mips box to try it. Did you click these boxes in oscam?

1587888307113.png

I've just realised i have a problem i don't have a mips box with a cable tuner only an arm box. I'll keep looking.

I've just realised i have a problem i don't have a mips box with a cable tuner only an arm box. I'll keep looking.
You just need to configure Oscam properly.
Ill post my server config file later.

There is a version on mgcam 1.45 for ARM recievers but im not sure if its supported by openvix

Last edited:
i have a config that was posted yesterday on another forum I have tried it and its not worked. This is the config i got.

Attachments

• oscam-emu.zip
    3 KB · Views: 11
sorted guys got Oscam-emu(git 10497+286d123-r0) working 😁😁😁
ok for others can you explain exactly what toy did. Did you got into readers at tick the two boxes as shown below

1587924619025.png

If you did this did you do something else with the config? Also what image are you using vix?

It was to do with the configuration files for oscam if I knew how to post them I would ?

files i used attached, working on dreambox 520 and 800hdse, open pli image

Attachments

• oscam.conf.txt
    770 bytes · Views: 9
  • oscam.dvbapi.txt
    196 bytes · Views: 9
  • oscam.user.txt
    324 bytes · Views: 7
  • oscam.server.txt
    688 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:
@kegnkiwi
That server config you posted looks really instense.
ive attached my oscam files.
oscam.conf
oscam.server
oscam.user

Edit the oscam server file with your details, server address, username and password.
if you use the webif then edit the oscam.conf to allow your ip address range and port.

all i have done is added the following line to my server file "disablecrccws = 1"

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

before you transfer them over to etc/tuxbox/config delete the oscam.srvid2 file, this is auto generated by oscam when you restart oscam.

this works on openvix

Attachments

• oscam.rar
    615 bytes · Views: 11
Back