mgcamd.log

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trying to set this up so I can make a log of my ecm times. Been looking online unsuccessfully for the answer. I've got this in my cfg file but it's obviously wrong.......
L: { 04 } 192.168.0.6 /tmp/mgcamd.log
My service used to be smack on but the last couple of days it's been glitching way too much.

Try this @chookey

looks like your missing the port number in line L: {04}, this works when I was logging mgcam, just amend the ip address to your box in the line "L: {04}}
Restart mgcam after making the changes.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The reason I needed the log was that my service has been having bad glitching problems which has rendered it almost unwatchable now. The service has been real good for the 5/6 months I've had it even though the ecm times are quite high.
I've took a cheap and nasty 24hr test line with even higher ecm times and get no glitching. The only difference in the logs is this line " [mg0] WARNING, both cws changed ! "
That line which occurred very frequently was causing the glitching so I'm guessing it's a problem with his server. Probably both keys aren't supposed to change at the same time.
Any ideas as to what may be causing this? I'd rather stay with him as I get box office events when they're on.

Back