Download icon

mgcamd.1.46_1.0-r3_all.ipk Mips & Arm 2021-03-25

No permission to download
Also reading it can be put onto usb and installed that way ?? i believe

Back to drawing board as both have failed, must have done something wrong.

Update i had to extract downloaded file first to desktop and then sent to tmp , rebooted and now lists both arm and mips versions.

I need to revisit this when I get time because some on openatv are saying they need to install mgcamd from feeds first. ATV ipk from feeds have some commands in preinst. I might need to get the preinst to check image/arch type and issue the commands

I need to revisit this when I get time because some on openatv are saying they need to install mgcamd from feeds first. ATV ipk from feeds have some commands in preinst. I might need to get the preinst to check image/arch type and issue the commands
Was that because the cam panel thing ?

It only appears as im sure you know after the first emu is installed.

Ive installed this on OpenATV no issues providing you run a opkg install.

Does this ipk install the required symlinks for following?

ld-linux.so.3
libcrypto.so.1.0.0
libssl.so.1.0.0

If not, would explain why people are having to install from feeds first.

I could not get 1.46 to load on openvix and had 1.38 and 1.45 on solo2.
1.45 from feeds worked for me:eek:

Lost track how many fresh images were done:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does this ipk install the required symlinks for following?

ld-linux.so.3
libcrypto.so.1.0.0
libssl.so.1.0.0

If not, would explain why people are having to install from feeds first.
I have this on the preinst from another vix ipk

if [ -f /lib/ld-2.28.so ]; then ln -s /lib/ld-2.28.so /lib/ld-linux.so.3 echo "ld-2.28.so symlink created" else echo "ld-2.28.so link not created" fi if [ -f /lib/ld-2.26.so ]; then ln -s /lib/ld-2.26.so /lib/ld-linux.so.3 echo "ld-2.26.so symlink created" else echo "ld-2.26.so link not created" fi

For openatv mgcamd in feeds they have this but I'm not sure if all is needed or how to check if image actually needs it

set -e if [ ! -e "$D/lib/ld-linux.so.3" ] && [ -e "$D/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3" ]; then ln -s ld-linux-armhf.so.3 $D/lib/ld-linux.so.3 fi if [ ! -e "$D/etc/init.d/softcam" ] || [ "$D/etc/init.d/softcam.None" == "`readlink -f $D/etc/init.d/softcam`" ] then rm -f "$D/etc/init.d/softcam" 2>/dev/null ln -s "softcam.mgcamd" "$D/etc/init.d/softcam" echo "Switching default softcam to mgcamd" fi if [ "x$D" == "x" ]; then if [ "/etc/init.d/softcam.mgcamd" == "`readlink -f /etc/init.d/softcam`" ] then echo "Softcam is selected as default, (re)starting mgcamd" /etc/init.d/softcam.mgcamd stop 2>/dev/null || true sleep 2 /etc/init.d/softcam.mgcamd start || true fi fi exit 0

From what I've seen the majority on vix it works just openatv seems to be having the main issues

Was that because the cam panel thing ?

It only appears as im sure you know after the first emu is installed.

Ive installed this on OpenATV no issues providing you run a opkg install.
No the cam show in softcam setup but it doesn't seem to run unless mgcamd has been installed previously

For Openatv
In usr/bin I have added
mgcamd1.46_mips
mgcamd1.46_arm

In etc/init.d I have
softcam.mgcamd1.46_mips
softcam.mgcamd1.46_arm

For Vix
In usr/softcams I have
mgcamd1.46_mips
mgcamd1.46_arm

All in the same ipk. My idea was to have a universal ipk maybe I should just compile serpent ipks for images and arch

Back