Download icon

mgcamd.1.46_1.0-r3_all.ipk Mips & Arm 2021-03-25

No permission to download
is it worth upgrading the current mgcamd on a E2 box to this version what benefits will this give me

Its aimed at 28e long ecm compatibility mate if your not watching that no point at all.

I do use mgcamd for the what's available on 28.2E, so worth using this version ?

Still very hit and miss at the moment ferret. I have the cracked c/s HD 28e but far from perfect
Yeah ive run it myself 2 test lines now both different DNS address but ping give same IP so same server. They tell you to use mgcamd but you can use Oscam ECM times on both tests were well boarder line glitching midweek. They would of been a total waste of time come match time when under load.

Yeah ive run it myself 2 test lines now both different DNS address but ping give same IP so same server. They tell you to use mgcamd but you can use Oscam ECM times on both tests were well boarder line glitching midweek. They would of been a total waste of time come match time when under load.
Its been down for a couple of days but just be careful using oscam as a few got banned due to main supplier afraid of people resharing

Is this still working for anyone? It's been down for me for 3 or 4 days. I think he has closed shop and done a runner.

Do you mean, they have been down before, or they have done a runner before?
They have been using three IPs that I am aware of. They closed the newcamd ports on them a few days ago. However, yesterday I noticed that on one of the IPs, the newcamd ports were open again. Whether that is good news or not I do not know.

OK. I guess it is a matter of "wait and see" then!
How many resellers are doing this service? I thought there was only one?

Mine went off the end of march. Others are saying they are back on. Probably had about 3 weeks use out of 4 months. Wish I didn't waste my time building this ipk

Mine went off the end of march. Others are saying they are back on. Probably had about 3 weeks use out of 4 months. Wish I didn't waste my time building this ipk
Doubt you waste your time m8

That long ago i need to find out where that file goes into solo2 openvix.

Back