mgcamd 1.38 needed

Re: vu+ duo image needed with softcam installed

hi,
i had cam installed thanks u tired to help me
i have another problem same as you from where this thread was started.
i am using 1.35a and when i change channel i need to restart cam every time what can be done.

thanks mdt,
i have done it finally. beleive me i had spent days. i am not afraid of doing hard work. unfortunately vucc i was using want right. just now downloaded another1 and the job is done. thanks for your help and support.
the 2 enigma files you gave me the link for are cccam now i need to install mgcam can u please send me a link

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Re: vu+ duo image needed with softcam installed

i have another problem same as you from where this thread was started.
i am using 1.35a and when i change channel i need to restart cam every time what can be done.

try this. with blue and green button add the channel that you want to make the cam to working

Last edited:
Hello, need help. DM800 HD PVR using mgcamd 1.35a. I see opend canals.
On site I can choose cccam, camd537, multiport( only for mgcamd 1.35), newcamd525.
I choose multiport. DL files. Put in right folder /user/keys.

What is newcamd525, where to find it?

Thank you

Hello, need help. DM800 HD PVR using mgcamd 1.35a. I see opend canals.
On site I can choose cccam, camd537, multiport( only for mgcamd 1.35), newcamd525.
I choose multiport. DL files. Put in right folder /user/keys.

What is newcamd525, where to find it?

Thank you
newcamd 5.25 is a protocol in a mgcamd and dates back to 2008 so probably is included in mgcamd 1.35a.

newcamd 5.25 protocol can also be configured in oscam which is probably your best option.

Hello Ferret, is Enigma2 ok for DM800 HD PVR, or there is newer one?

So question, I have to dishs. Now I have wecard conf for one sat and it works, I get wecard conf info from other. How to put both cof info in same file, to let work both. Thank you.

Back