mgcamd 1.38 needed

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys - can someone upload or pm the correct working mgcamd1.38 for vu do and solo..with blackhole 1.7.8 image...seems like the one im using is giving me problems, i keep loosing channels now and then and have to keep restarting the cam...cheers

Here you go mate

Attachments

• MgCamd_1.38_dvbapp2_bh.zip
    332.7 KB · Views: 97
99.9% of the time it's not the cam as frankly it's the same binary file used in all images etc, it's usually down to the configuration files and how you have them setup.

if you were running 1.35a then 1.38 will not help you, 1.38 is a patched version of 1.35a, and if you don't know what the patch dose you don't need it

there was a issue with the vu+ and mg_cfg, try setting D: & L: to 0 ......

Last edited:
if you were running 1.35a then 1.38 will not help you, 1.38 is a patched version of 1.35a, and if you don't know what the patch dose you don't need it

there was a issue with the vu+ and mg_cfg, try setting D: & L: to 0 ......

1.35a is a patched version of 1.35 where as 1.38 is an upgrade brought about to open certain key packages that neither 1.35 or 1.35a would open.

I have seen users have problems with other versions of CCcam,Newcamd,MGcamd on different images try and stich with what was produced for that said image as they are all tweaked

vu+ duo image needed with softcam installed

hi,
can any1 help me. i need vu+ duo image with softcam installed please

Re: vu+ duo image needed with softcam installed

hi,
can any1 help me. i need vu+ duo image with softcam installed please

what image are you running? as it takes 5 mins to send a cam over using vucc,regards mdt

hi mdt,
thanks for your quick responce.
i am using blackhole1.7.bm.750.
if u can help me to install/download soft cam step by step plz as i am not expert like you. i tried tried but couldnt work out.

hi mdt,
thanks for your quick responce.
i am using blackhole1.7.bm.750.
if u can help me to install/download soft cam step by step plz as i am not expert like you. i tried tried but couldnt work out.

i am far from an expert believe me!, using VUcc ftp the file into /TMP then press green,yellow and use the .ipk installer to install the file with the remote the restart enigma2. you should now see 2 cams when pressing the blue button.. common and c**am 2.2.1 ive also added c**m.info.ipk for you. you can use the same method with the file posted by @digi247 but using the blackhole installer instead of the .ipk one. also you will need to find a uptodate softcam.key file which goes in USR/KEYS i know its seems complicated but once connected to your box its just a case of drag and drop the files over,saving using the remote and a couple of E2 restarts and you box will be opening most of the channels softcams have to offer. you could also if you wanted to install TSpanel.ipk and do everything via remote as they have very good addons servers with cams for most images although some files are out of date,regards mdt

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-cams-CCcam_v2.2.1-BH.rar
    604.9 KB · Views: 8
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo_svn-2742-r0_all.rar
    54.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

thanks mate,
but i still couldnt do it. can u do me a favour plz? can u give me a usb flash image that has softcam/mgcam installed already.
your help will be appreciated

you really need tp keep at it if you intend on running a E2 linux box m8. try this and delete the cams if you are not using a uk card and go into TSpanel to get MGcamd/C**am loaded,regards mdt

http://w**.mediafire.com/?1sc0fdeaq51iage

regarding my initial issue...seems to be working so far, havnt had the need to restart the mgcamd as yet..so far so good, ive also put it on my vu+solo as well...so far so good..

hi mate,
are these instructions for me? then they are just gone above my head. the easy way for me is to install a complete vu+ duo image(including sofcam/mgcam) for sky uk via usb if anyone can do that please

Isn't post 11 what you just asked for.

Isn't post 11 what you just asked for.

Some people dont want to learn they just want

first-spoon-feedMVT.jpg

no mate thats not the flash image

you wont find a image with cam emulators anymore due to the legallities so you have 2 choices either flash someone elses back-up image or put the work in, do the reading and keep trying and put the cams in yourself.. its not brain surgery m8 just put the files in /tmp then install via the remote. the link i gave is for this image.. *******-Full-Backup-BlackHole-1.7.5-usb.rar which just needs extracting to a stick then uploading then just add a up to date channel list and softcam/configs and your done. you have to be willing to do some work with all enthusiasts stb,s even more so with E2 linux and stop expecting to be spoon fed FFS, regards mdt

you wont find a image with cam emulators anymore due to the legallities so you have 2 choices either flash someone elses back-up image or put the work in, do the reading and keep trying and put the cams in yourself.. its not brain surgery m8 just put the files in /tmp then install via the remote. the link i gave is for this image.. *******-Full-Backup-BlackHole-1.7.5-usb.rar which just needs extracting to a stick then uploading then just add a up to date channel list and softcam/configs and your done. you have to be willing to do some work with all enthusiasts stb,s even more so with E2 linux and stop expecting to be spoon fed FFS, regards mdt

thanks mdt,
i have done it finally. beleive me i had spent days. i am not afraid of doing hard work. unfortunately vucc i was using want right. just now downloaded another1 and the job is done. thanks for your help and support.
the 2 enigma files you gave me the link for are cccam now i need to install mgcam can u please send me a link

hi mate..sent you a pm...ignore that pm mate, just realised you have done it...just download the file thats posted in this thread...then ftp to your box...place the .tgz file in the temp.....goto addons, ie green then yellow button...and install the .tgz from the manual install bh package..

Last edited:

hi again every1,
i had cam installed thanks every1 who tired to help me specially mtd.
i have another problem same as johny bravo from where this thread was started.
i am using 1.35a and when i change channel i need to restart cam every time what can be done

Back