Method statement and risk assessment for aerial work

kiza

Inactive User
Reaction score
My contractor has asked me to supply "Aerial & satellite installation method statement" and "Aerial & satellite installation risk assessment" forms for the work I am about to start. Has anyone got the copies of the relevant forms please?

ive got these from the CAI m8, and cant remember the fookin password to open them :(

Why not just make your own? There's no hard and fast rule as to what they should look like. Just make sure you detail what you are going to do, where you are going to do it, with what equipment and what safety measures you intend to use to ensure the safe progression of the job.
The risk assesment is easy too. eg Risk - Falling from ladder ( height ). Control measure - tie off ladder/use harness etc.
You can make it up as you go along.

sorry my 12year old son been playing on my laptop

any chance of the pass please - need to construct my own before morning ;-(
thanks

Lee

Hi Digidude

I am also looking for a Risk Assessment and Method Statement. I cannot seem to open the PDF since it requires a password, what would that be please?

Cheers mate

:)

hi digidude i have been i am a newby to this but i have downloaded your method statement but it needs a password would you be able to send me it please. Thanks.

Last edited:
at the moment im unable to download it cos of forum issues, i remember 'borrowing' this from the official CAI archives ;)

but i cant remember the password either lol

the download is attached to a post towards the top, the password is in a post a few posts up from this one ;)

Back