Message still not getting through

We are an ignorant nation by default with a do not give a toss attitude not surprised at the behaviour of some

I don't think it is just ye as a nation. Most nations are like that. Let's hope this those idiots won't have too much if an impact in the bigger picture of things and this is over soon.

I'm still working and I am seeing a little difference. Going to drop of mail tonight the post office workers where all wearing gloves and only 2 allowed in the shop and other people keeping the distance. The local asda at 4pm today people where queing outside leaving a 2m gap between them. On the other hand drove past a local dam and 20 plus cars in the car park and people buying icecreams.

@Grimeire i rate the UK known as Great Britain as just above a so called third world country

People better fooking take it serious.
This is makeshift hospital nearly finished in london.
A lot of people calling it the death camp.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He wasn't taking it seriously till he seen the enormity of the building he is in. What is fooking wrong with these people? What does it take?
I have nearly finished my 2nd week of distancing now isolating

Haven't been out the house for nearly 2 weeks, found out I can't go fishing as it's not exercise, think it's just try and hibernate as much as possible and hope for the best.

Attachments

• 90531417_10157583423724678_1181664645522391040_o.jpg
    90531417_10157583423724678_1181664645522391040_o.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 19
Haven't been out the house for nearly 2 weeks, found out I can't go fishing as it's not exercise, think it's just try and hibernate as much as possible and hope for the best.

Im in the same boat (pun intended). Can't go fishing as it's banned. Wife is threatening divorce if I go. So im giving it serious thought...

Went to Tesco for an emergency restock of redders (queueing outside at 21:20) and walked past a row of shops near me. About six takeaways open for home delivery, including a Dominos. I bet if I look up the hygiene rating of them all it would not be complimentary.

Also saw evidence of people spitting on the pavement. Wasn't that made illegal to stop TB spreading? Looks like the fine was abolished in 1990.

those 20 people should have been locked down in that property, sealed in where they are until its clear that none of them have the covid, if they survive having been beaten to within an inch of the life. same for aall these cases

no shit

those 20 people should have been locked down in that property, sealed in where they are until its clear that none of them have the covid, if they survive having been beaten to within an inch of the life. same for aall these cases

no shit

And if there is "no shit" confiscate the toilet paper.............🤣

Ireland now on lockdown. People only allows leave there house for food and medical appointments. You can walk within 2km of your home for exercise.

Ireland now on lockdown. People only allows leave there house for food and medical appointments. You can walk within 2km of your home for exercise.
Same as UK mate.
Only allowed out if important. Nobody listens to it.
I give you personal experience of it.....
Been locked down stressed out to fook BIGTIME!!
Took a walk earlier (exercise).
Seen an off-licence opened, was worried if the cops were going to pull me in. Most expensive walk ever!!!!
Spent £170 pound.
Everything was paid for mate, carried out my legal right to exercise. Walked home..... got into the car and collected the goodies.
Never has exercise cost me so much!!!

But being locked down turned out to be not so bad..... filled to brim with food and drink and off work.
Im now going all inclusive for six weeks
🍻

Back