Message still not getting through

Outside M&S a beggar, and two plod just walked past.

Nearly forgot, I was on a bus today and saw two instances of people getting on and sitting directly behind other passengers.

Last edited:
Need to go out to garage and put sign up saying closed and pick up a few things,luckily i will have full face respirator mask and gloves and sanitizer in car.If you have to go out wear protection as you wont get another chance.

"YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AND NO SECOND CHANCES "

I’ve just been to Iceland – the shop, It’s a smallish shop so letting around 6 – 8 people in at a time so everyone can keep their distance, which they were doing.
Had to wait for the checkout again everyone standing 2m or more apart, as I get near the till I can smell drink turns around and there’s this woman behind me as in a foot or so away. I had to tell her in no uncertain terms to move away, got a gobfull of abuse, she had a face like a smacked arse off the drink, as everyone has said some people don’t get it at all.

I'll give it another 2 to 3 weeks before social unrest starts to kick in big time. These same arseholes who have been panic buying and totally disregarding distancing rules won't stand for a prolonged lockdown.
I'd like to think that the army is mobilised before anything happens, not in a provocative way but certainly in a way of a deterrent. A hell of a lot of bad parents are being forced to put up with their own kids for prolonged periods.

Anyone else think there is worse to come? What laws/punishments do you think need to be implemented to fight it?

I think the restrictions that have been put in place at the moment are slowing the spread of the virus down. But some people are just not following the restrictions which is not helping matters.
I definitely think we need widespread testing which would be a big benefit but still worse to come imo.

I think there will a next stage lockdown where they cut exercise outings and cut down further on key personnel travelling to work. It will get worse before it gets better

Police are just using this as an excuse to
I think there will a next stage lockdown where they cut exercise outings and cut down further on key personnel travelling to work. It will get worse before it gets better

Possibly in the bigger cities, London etc I doubt it'll happen countrywide though.

I'll give it another 2 to 3 weeks before social unrest starts to kick in big time. These same arseholes who have been panic buying and totally disregarding distancing rules won't stand for a prolonged lockdown.
I'd like to think that the army is mobilised before anything happens, not in a provocative way but certainly in a way of a deterrent. A hell of a lot of bad parents are being forced to put up with their own kids for prolonged periods.

Anyone else think there is worse to come? What laws/punishments do you think need to be implemented to fight it?
What army we paid them off before we started on nhs

Where does it end though? MIT saying exclusion distance should me 8m! Nothing could function if everyone had to stay eight metres apart.

Did the shelf stacker cough on your food? Can you organise it so that your new shopping sits somewhere for a couple of weeks to make sure there is no virus on it?

I wear leather gloves to the shop, under those I have new nitrile gloves. I take the leather gloves off to shop and after I've got my change and receipt (which I'm keeping separate) I take the nitrile gloves off and put the leather ones back on. I try to organise it so I'm not touching anything, including change or baskets. Always used hand sanitiser frequently too, even before this.

I don't want to use card machines, so I use cash, cash that has literally not been touched for years. I'm not really sure what more I could do when shopping. The lines on the floor do nothing as people still walk close to you etc. Ignorant fookers clearing their throat withough using any covering...

Still LMAO... I might just start wearing my WWII gas mask to scare remind people. Saving my JSP Force 8 for when it gets bad.

I went to Tesco earlier, thought it opened at 10AM but it was open well before that. No issues, queues are being managed and are quick.

Got on the bus and some big wife nearly pushed in-between myself and the person in front. She then seemed to realise I was trying to get on but keeping a distance. Just after the bus pulls away she's eating a bag of crisps, after touching all the rails LOL.

There you go mate, fixed it for you!

I'm waiting for plod asking me to take my leather gloves off for some reason, black rubber ones underneath :D.

Tesco are handing out hand sanitising cloths at the entrance which disrupted my plan. I had to take leather gloves off and wash my nitrile gloves, which I like to reserve for the checkout bit then remove them.

I was told using gel on gloves can make a pinhole in the latex which might also be the same for sanitizer and loosing protection.
Carry a small plastic bag for your hands as the cloth can be used on the handles of shopping trolley or basket.
I carry sanitizer on me when out.

I was told using gel on gloves can make a pinhole in the latex which might also be the same for sanitizer and loosing protection.
Carry a small plastic bag for your hands as the cloth can be used on the handles of shopping trolley or basket.
I carry sanitizer on me when out.

I've been carrying alcohol hand sanitizer for years, mainly because I usually use a gym four times a week, but I've always been a bit of a germophobe.

Luckily, my gloves are supposed to be resistant to quite a few chemicals. Only needed them for 20 minutes. I've never felt safe around shopping basket handles!

More fooking idiots Karaoke

My flabber has never been so ghast, not surprising really.

On a lighter note, we have just been on the phone to my MIL who has dementia, she recons "Boris is doing this because he is a chemist and will sell more stuff"

😀

Back