Mesh Computers Drivers

Bk456

Inactive User
Reaction score
My friends PC was not working and I formatted the drive and installed fresh windows vista. Its an old machine, mesh computers elite 820-s.

Its connected to broadband via direct ethernet cable but cant get internet working, have installed both the intel and realtek drivers but no joy.

Anybody any idea what driver i need for ethernet controller?

I think you are actaully probably better installing windows10 it is actaully faster than vista even on old machines and will probably sort the driver issues you have.

if you dont want to install W10, then find the exact ethernet card by going to device manager and finding the device that has the red X which you think is the ethernet card. there may be a few of them. search for the driver online and install

I remember having NIC driver problems with a Mesh PC and I ended up editing the driver .ini file with the HW ID (or something like that) to get it to install. It was a while ago and that won't work with signed drivers.

You might find it quicker to put a £5 NIC in there and bill him a few pints for it.

Last edited:
I also would recoment to use windows 10 instead of Vista maybee it detects all your hardware automaticaly and you dont have to search.
Otherwise you could get the vendor and device ID of the NIC and search whit them.

Back