Membership Section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoz

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK I paid a membership fee for this site a while back and in return got access to a members only download section including cable files. As far as I can see this isn't available anymore and there seems to be some discussion about admins selecting who and who cant access cable files. WTF is going on here ? I'd like my money back if i'm no longer getting anything in return other than financing yet another forum whose admins get a kick out of deciding who is special enough to be granted access to a few files.

There is no cable apart from what everyone can see.

How long do you think it would take us to vet everyone's access to a hidden section?

You didnt pay a membership fee YOU chose to donate because you couldnt be arsed contributing 20 posts,alot of peeps chose to donate and your the only one ive seen moaning.

If you visited the site more often you would know what the situation is,as for the admins selecting who can and cant, thats not the case cause you can also access everything everyone else can!

If you choose to leave the forums i'm sure you'll be sorely missed with your massive contribution over the past 18 months!!!!

OK I paid a membership fee for this site a while back and in return got access to a members only download section including cable files. As far as I can see this isn't available anymore and there seems to be some discussion about admins selecting who and who cant access cable files. WTF is going on here ? I'd like my money back if i'm no longer getting anything in return other than financing yet another forum whose admins get a kick out of deciding who is special enough to be granted access to a few files.

You want your money back?

PMSL, clown.

3posts since jan 2007 thats a good team player you are and as stated you choose to donate not forced if you had posted and read the forums you would know what was happening reguarding the cable section try the search button my friend

What a f4nny

lol.....if there is a special section I cant see it....

You donated as you did not want to want to contribute to the forum, and were only after 1 thing!

Anyway the donation fee had nothing to do with cable it was for the software and hardware fees.

if you wish to leave give me a shout

And if there is a special section,donating won't get you access to it.
Apparently the only way to get in, is to roll your left trouser leg up whilst exposing your right man boob....alledgedly....

the only way to get in, is to roll your left trouser leg up whilst exposing your right man boob....alledgedly....

You forgot about the parsnip!

...I've said too much already.

lets see what response we get first from him as he is a prolific poster lol has ur email address changed paul for msn?

no jimmy still same but i do not run it now as i have finally got rid of the pic virus the fecker installed

these kinda posts saddens me really :(

m8 it was quite obvious you was going to get shot down for this post

if you had a problem it would of been a lot easier for you to PM a Mod or Admin to air your views in private,dont you think ?
saves a lot of hassle all round ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back