allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok guys its that time of the year again

time to get you thinking hats on and vote for member of the year

to do so PM me with your votes

RULES

1 You can not vote for yourself
2 The member your voting for must have been a member here for more than 12 months or have over 500 posts
3 One vote per member (in other words only 1 vote accepted from all members)
4 mods and admin are excluded (not in the running)
5 Voting runs from today Nov 1 and will close on Dec 5th results announced on Dec 8th

OK I look forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
Does number 4 mean mods/admins can't vote or we can't vote for a mod/admin (though i can't think of any that would meet the criteria of membership length / postcount anyway).

in answer to your question mods / admin are excluded from entering the running

if you cant thnk of anyone dont worry and dont vote for the sake of it !

TCM posting something sarcastic - never. :)

heh heh.......

i guess im in the running then ;)

I thought we where gonna have photo`s and measuring sticks lol and kruger, what an excellant idea.

lets see what eva has to say about that ;)

lol i have never heard the term 'member' used to refer to a f@nny, surely the term refers to a male member? :)

if you guys want to get your measuring tapes out and send allroad the results that's entirely your choice! pmsl

not that many girls on here and i'm not eligible for the competition anyway, so you'd have to see what the other female members thought really ;)

eva !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want the results or measurements thank you PMFSL

sound guy (or girl) - he's not asking you to vote for a dick! ;) lol

Why not?

All the boys will post a picture of their knobs and all the women will post a picture of their knockers.

Women must post first.

;)

Why not?

All the boys will post a picture of their knobs and all the women will post a picture of their knockers.

Women must post first.

;)

ladies first of course, what a pity i'm not eligible for any of the competitions on here!

if you want to ask your wife if she fancies posting a pic of her knockers on DW for your birthday, make sure it's in the adult room please! ;)

Im just about to send my evidence to allroad.. :)

De+Puta+Madre+69+Funky+Long+sleeve+shirt+Cock+of+the+Year+g_715_1049.jpg

ladies first of course, what a pity i'm not eligible for any of the competitions on here!

if you want to ask your wife if she fancies posting a pic of her knockers on DW for your birthday, make sure it's in the adult room please! ;)

Stu can i not just show you them?! lol. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back