Meet girls in your area within 24 hours

sneakypete

Inactive User
Reaction score
You register & pay and are promised contacts. 20 minutes after they have confirmed your payment, they call you back with a few numbers, which will forever more be voicemail full, or you get a girl weho says she has been inundated with calls and doesn't need anymore dates.
You will possibly get a call very late at night, so it goes to your messages, and if you protest at the lack of contacts, you will get a call from a girl who claims to be in your area, but has totally the wrong accent for that to be possible, and she will be very interested, but not confirm a date, instead promising to call back, but never calling.
If after months you still have not met anyone (so much for 24 hrs) - you will get a promise to update to their gold membership - girls who like you have paid to join, so clearly are interested. Of course you say yes, but they charge your card a further fee, having not explained that you pay to upgrade.
One big con !!

lol been there done it got a t shirt now to move on to girls from a new area lol

I will certainly introduce you to mine for free of course.

cant you do them for false advertising? and claim a refund????

just given them my credit numbers now :Kickassro

Back