MEDIA PLAYERS for home entertainment ( NEW)

Tvix, All up and running.

All done guys and a big thanks to Hawkish and shaun for there input, i am not quite sure what i did but, when i plugged the unit back in tonight on both TV sets it worked on them both lol. Maybe the Tech God was testing me last night to see if i had true Karma lol. On a more serious note, i switched the tv on before the unit tonight instead of the other way round last night that was the only thing i did different and it worked!!! just food for thought guys or maybe i was just lucky lol anyway i am made up with this little baby and it seems to be doing everything it says on the tin so thanks also for the advice just hope i can pay you back one day so long as its not rude rotflmao ;).

:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Surround Sound Systems

Ok gents,
Now for the big question, how do i connect my LG DVD Home Cinema System - 500watts Tall Boy Speakers

HT552TH Theater System to my Tvix ?

oh and also do i need the tv tuner (Extra) to record live tv or is there a way of doing it with what i have ?

Last edited:
Ok gents,
Now for the big question, how do i connect my LG DVD Home Cinema System - 500watts Tall Boy Speakers

HT552TH Theater System to my Tvix ?

oh and also do i need the tv tuner (Extra) to record live tv or is there a way of doing it with what i have ?

Great to see you got it running mate - use the optical connection for the LG - it will sound great!

optical connection ?

How do i connect my optical connection my mate ? my main concern was linking up my LG DVD Home Cinema System - 500watts Tall Boy Speakers HT552TH Theater System to my Tvix if i can some how do that with optical then everything will be perfect :) at the moment i am just using the tv speakers.

This post looks like it could become a tutorial all the info in here is really good, keep it coming gents :)

Back