England's 23-man squad:
Robinson (Tottenham)
Foster (Man Utd, on loan at Watford)
Carson (Liverpool, on loan at Charlton)
G Neville (Man Utd)
Richards (Man City)
Ferdinand (Man Utd)
Terry (Chelsea, capt)
Woodgate (Real Madrid, on loan at Middlesbrough)
Carragher (Liverpool)
A Cole (Chelsea)
P Neville (Everton)
Gerrard (Liverpool)
Hargreaves (Bayern Munich)
Lampard (Chelsea)
Lennon (Tottenham)
Parker (Newcastle)
Carrick (Man Utd)
Dyer (Newcastle)
Downing (Middlesbrough)
Johnson (Everton)
Rooney (Man Utd)
Defoe (Tottenham)
D Bent (Charlton).

What do you think of the squad

Last edited:
shame beckham got crockd!! we need him back, theres just no passion from any others!

England 11 should be

.......................B. Foster.................................

..Nev..........Rio...........Terry...............cole.......

.....Hargreaves..............Carrick.....................

Lennon..........Gerrard..............Lampard.........

........................Rooney.....................................

The back 4 is best in the world in my opinion.

Hargreaves can run the show in mid with tackles and pace and Carrick can split the opposition defence with his sublime passing ability. Gerrard in mid is the best midfielder in England so he can play very attcking along side lampard. Lenon should be just be changing flanks and rooney up front with assistantance from Lampard and gerrard.

What you lot think.

When Joe cole is fit i would play him instead of Lampard who is just shite and international level. I hate him.

: big crow

Barry called up to England squad

England coach Steve McClaren has called up Aston Villa left-back Gareth Barry for this month's Euro 2008 qualifiers against Israel and Andorra.
Barry was left out of the original party but earned a reprieve after Manchester United's Gary Neville was ruled out because of an ankle injury

this his how they should line up in my opinion, robinson in goal, terry and ferdinand centre backs, carrager left back, phil neville right back, lennon on the right, lampard in middle, hargreaves holding midfielder, dyer on left , gerrard behinf the srtiker and rooney up front , i dont see why they can not play that formation as we would get the best out of gerrard and lampard there. mr mclaren u better win this....: multi :

Preston striker David Nugent has been called up for England's forthcoming Euro 2008 qualifiers as a replacement for the injured Darren Bent

Young drafted into England squad

Charlton defender Luke Young has been called up for England's Euro 2008 qualifiers with Israel and Andorra. Young, 27, joins the squad, who will train at the new Wembley on Wednesday, after Micah Richards underwent tests on a calf injury

hi all

i think rio should be dropped for carragher and McClaren out for big sam.

woz

lets just hope no matter what team england put out they play with pride and win as we couyld do with it after the last couple of outings

Woodgate withdrawal hits England

Centre-back Jonathan Woodgate has been ruled out England's Euro 2008 qualifier in Israel on Saturday

Back