Maybe a stupid question?? BUT....

ell-ess-dee

Inactive User
Reaction score
Why is the majority of peeps swithing to these Dreambox's if they are only SLIGTHLY (from what i have read) better tham Dbox's???
Sorry if it sounds dumb, but if it aint interactive i do not see the point. Am i missing something???

some peeps just like to play with new pieces of kit. while my 2 dboxes keep giving me free TV then i wont bother till they both blow up with anything else.

ell-ess-dee said:
Why is the majority of peeps swithing to these Dreambox's if they are only SLIGTHLY (from what i have read) better tham Dbox's???
Sorry if it sounds dumb, but if it aint interactive i do not see the point. Am i missing something???

Brand new, gauranteed, faster, cooler, sexier......................

LOL! I think the main reason that people are switching to dreamboxes is because of the amount of faulty units floating around out there. I know people that have bought up to 6 different DBOX unit (all from different sellers, at different times), and I think 5 of them were faulty.

The dreambox is new, smaller, cooler, sexier, and comes with a minimum of 12 months guarantee - so if it goes wrong then you at least have a leg to stand on.

The receiver is also more technologically advanced, and has twice if not three times the power of the DBOX.

Hi guys,

Newbie to the site and thought I'd give my opinion. I've got a dbox running downstaris and the dreambox upstairs.

The dbox I have to reboot every day where the dreambox has been running like a wee sweetie for days not, no lip sync probs no freezing , on the whole a superb piece of kit!

Good to see a forum that has a section for Dreamboxes , its been hard to find others who want to share their knowledge, especially for DM500-c!

Cheers,

theboileruk:)

ok cheers the same one i've got on. was just wondering if any1 had a neutrino image up and running yet

Back