@ Maximus

de_deej

Inactive User
Reaction score
maximus said:
Hi

i need some help, i got my dbox 5 months ago and managed to get it up and running by borrowing a mates box and flashing his neutrino image onto mine, as his one worked with all the codes keys etc in bham tw, but then 2 months later a few channels went of it said channel not available and now, their all gone, except these ones dont say channel not available, i am thinking it might be the codes not valid any more or something, i am thinking of using your sportster image, but then all the codes and keys bouquets services, im gonna be stuck, any help is appreciated, sorry for the long msg

MAX.

Firstly, please post your question in the open forum as you will receive a lot more help and others can benefit from it to. I see you have not posted in the forum but yet when I tried to reply to your pm I couldn't because it was full. This tells me you are sending alot of pm's to members. If you post a thread if people are able to help you they will and they will also be more willing to do so.

See Liam's new sticky.

Anyway...

You need to flash a new image mate, nhell & telepest found a way to turn off older images/camds. Have a search in the forum and you'll find a thread all about it. Flash my new image and do a new scan it will work fine.

de_deej

Maximus, to put it simply... all you need to do is flash this new image by de_deej over to your box, and everything will be working. He's fully done the image so you dont need to play around with codes/keys etc.

Flash this image and then do a channel scan, everything will be fine.

Also just want to reitterate what de_deej is saying - if you post onto the OPEN FORUM then you will receive 10 times the amount of help and information.

Liam

sorry about that mate, i am new to this forum stuff, but will post here instead, it took me a while to find this thread that you made specially for me, so kind.

anyway, thanx for the reply, and the sportster image you made is excellent, it worked for me, first time, no probs.

i did a channel scan and i think i have got all the channels, the prob i am having now though is payper view channels, non of them work, i only get the preview channels and thats it, i have tried changing the settings on the scan but no luck, all i get is the channels i got on my first scan, any help would be appreciated.

and thanks again.

maximus,
You area may have moved over to VOD/Teleport.
If this is the case, then you will never receive front row/pay per view channels.

Liam

Back