max232 or tftpd32 ?

fallenhalo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi have flashed and programmed a few 250 now and until now no major problems but now im trying too do one i can connect to hyper ok but when i put in the dump file name and press return nothing except time outs , i have done nothing diffrent then usual , its happend a few times before but rebooted and everything has been ok but not this time , any ideas please

hi have flashed and programmed a few 250 now and until now no major problems but now im trying too do one i can connect to hyper ok but when i put in the dump file name and press return nothing except time outs , i have done nothing diffrent then usual , its happend a few times before but rebooted and everything has been ok but not this time , any ideas please
can u see the file in the show directory

hi mate check the ip in the tftp server cos if its rong you will get time outs and is the bin file in the folder as the tftp server its the best place to put it if you have done all this and its still the same get back to me and ill tri help you some more mate

got it sorted m8 it is my max cable its stuck together with electricians tape lol think i will have to get a new one were is best place to go do u know thanks by the way

got it sorted m8 it is my max cable its stuck together with electricians tape lol think i will have to get a new one were is best place to go do u know thanks by the way
pm wayneeboy19117 he'll sort u out

your very welcome mate you can get the cables off ebay or i think jabs place mate

wayneeboy19117 m8 next day delivery and cheap , or tmc

Back