Mario Kart

Dolfiemax

Member ++
Reaction score
I have yaosm with latest upddates and console has been updated - i have tried every version, patch and region of this game and still get black screen after boot up - any ideas - ive read all sorts with people having trouble with this but i just cant seem to get it to run.

New to this - put it this way i have done dozens of other games and all seem to work perfectly

try using Freeloader with it works for me unbrick blocked with a Jap wii

have you tried setting the video mode, if you video is set at 50mhz change it to 60mhz or vice versa. I had it with one game and as soon as i chnged the mode it ran

have you tried setting the video mode, if you video is set at 50mhz change it to 60mhz or vice versa. I had it with one game and as soon as i chnged the mode it ran

Nope still no joy - game just does not want to load

did u install the update?, not the 3.2e one the one that comes with the game?
what iso did u get and which group from what site?

did u install the update?, not the 3.2e one the one that comes with the game?
what iso did u get and which group from what site?

mines works ,i installed 3.2e from the site ,when it ask you to update just say yes and it will tell you you have the latest update anyway ,it could be a bad burn ,trying burning it slowly also on yasom hex have you made sure thats its the right one for your chip? a or b ? can you play msg on your wii?

I thought the game had it's own mini update? Cause i had 3.2E and is still installed some kind of update??

I'm not sure what the version of update on chip as i bought it done from gadget repairs - came recommended from member to be honest i cant fault it but im trying to find out from him spec update on chip but he says latest is on there i have only had it about a week or so.

I'm not sure what the version of update on chip as i bought it done from gadget repairs - came recommended from member to be honest i cant fault it but im trying to find out from him spec update on chip but he says latest is on there i have only had it about a week or so.

as i asked b4 can you play mario super galaxy on your wii?

dunno havent burnt that yet cause as i knew there were issues with that too thought i would sort this out first

mp3boy (site owner) has been away at Download Festival mate.

Hasnt been online since the 10th I believe.

Just so you dont think he is ignoring you, Can you link me to what console you purchased?

Last edited:
mp3boy (site owner) has been away at Download Festival mate.

Hasnt been online since the 10th I believe.

Just so you dont think he is ignoring you, Can you link me to what console you purchased?

Yes no worries i was not in a hurry for answer just trying to get to the bottom of this issue. Wii model RVL 001 and has a yaosm latest updated chip. I have also given the console an update. Every other game ive tried is ok.

Back