Mario Kart 8 to be released globally in May

Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition (blue shell + Wheel) Sold Out @ Game

293267_gen_a.png

Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition (blue shell + T Shirt + red shell key chain) Sold Out @ Nintendo Shop

sold out.JPG

Mario Kart 8 Is Beautiful in Slow Motion
set to 720p HD ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario Kart 8 - Gameplay Launch Ad (Wii U)

Well, tomorrow is the BIG day !!
Might chuck a sickie from work lol

Mercedes-Benz downloadable content has been revealed for Mario Kart 8 in Japan.
The automobile manufacturer and Nintendo have teamed up to offer the new GLA model of the luxury vehicle as free DLC in the upcoming racing game.
Mario and the gang will soon be able to go for a ride in the high-class car, which features an interior with “excellent texture and comfort.” Mario Kart 8 launches tomorrow, May 30th.

pub-mario-mercedes-japon-640x358.jpg

3220167601_1_5_O6BpPdsY.jpg

Still waiting for mine to arrive.....says its out for delivery...
anyone got their copy yet ?
just turned up...got a gold mushroom keyring with it too :)

Last edited:
Sh*t Im not used to other people posting in here lol @chaseruk

Mine arrived Saturday :) got the limited edition from Nintendo Store, blue shell figurine, red shell key ring and a bullet bill t shirt :)
10925848-1398859148-401342.jpg

are the graphics stunning or what :) play as Bowser and look at his shell shine lol (sound like a right goof dont I)

Fantastic Game !!!!

yeah....gotta agree,mint game.had a few mates round sat night,put this on after the boxing and 3 of them went out sun/mon and bought the mario kart/wii u bundle

We bought it in Argos the day after it came out, got a free copy of Metroid (for Wii) with it. In pack promotion for the first month for another free game (choice of 6 or 7 I think) we got Zelda Wind Waker HD and have been playing that ever since! MK8 is lovely though, but gotta love Zelda.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaign...Mario-Kart-8-Bonus-Game-Promotion-879238.html

Here's the link for the promotion: 2 great games for the price of one. I think this might be the kick in the arse the Wiiu needs to get selling.

Wait until the new Zelda comes out then
Gotta feeling this will blow us all away :)

On Aug. 27, Mario Kart 8 players can download three different Mercedes-Benz karts for free. The sleek, well-balanced karts are based on the Mercedes-Benz GLA, 300 SL and Silver Arrow models and can be combined with other Mario Kart 8 kart parts

Also A software update on Aug. 27 for Mario Kart 8 will add an optional course map display on the TV screen (only on gamepad at present), a new default position for the menu cursor after races and other upgrades to make the game-play experience even smoother.

Back