Manually entering keys

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
I normally have to download the RST Hex file then upload it to the card using funprom.

I got the bigmac toolbar now and want to know how do I manually enter the new keys using funprom ?

Help?

Cheers

nizzex

just make an autoupdate funcard download the guide its in the funcard section its no harder than doing it your way but you only have to do it once and then just let it update when the keys roll.

I normally have to download the RST Hex file then upload it to the card using funprom.

I got the bigmac toolbar now and want to know how do I manually enter the new keys using funprom ?

Help?

Cheers

nizzex

same here please is there a tut on how to do it .i carnt find one

thanks dave

go to the funcard section its the 2nd sticky down called aufuncard tutorial you cant go wrong you dont need a fancy phoenix programmer just a basic one, doing card with keys entered manually is like watching a b/w telly get a colour lol .

Surely entering keys manually doesnt take very long, Come on guys... Dont say anything about AU because ive been told. lol. I wanna know manual entering of keys in funprom!

go to the funcard section its the 2nd sticky down called aufuncard tutorial you cant go wrong you dont need a fancy phoenix programmer just a basic one, doing card with keys entered manually is like watching a b/w telly get a colour lol .

ive just downloaded this file m8, but am i missing somthing .beacouse i carnt see no tut on how to do it.it has all the programs in it but no tut

thanks dave

Back