Manchester United thread

See post #7,328 :rolleyes:
Should've read post #7228. How remiss of me to make that typo that now has me fornicating with the pope!!!!! I shall endeavour to be ultra careful whilst on the keyboard from now on, lest I make a grammar mistake and be branded a child molester, should I make a spelling mistake and be branded a rapist.
I suggest you do likewise @Tamarc ;)

OOooh! just read this
Hello.My Name is unpronuncable.......yk samoggyt ysghhgnarpob

Now im Banned Feather flucking Turkey Shooting Mother flufking Basssssssssssstard Bit counting mb...?
One of us has a problem, wonder which one? Mine was a typo, what's your fooking excuse??????????

Last edited:
True but no mean feat, it was the way they played that was more encouraging

But keep your perspective spectacles on. You only battered Cardiff!

Yea, so people keep saying.
It’s almost as if nobody has noticed the last year. We would have drawn that under misery guts, like all the other draws against poor teams.
That’s the first time a United side has scored 5 goals since the 5-5 in Ferguson’s last game.

Ps fixed for you again [emoji6]

As I said yesterday, it was the manner of which we played that was the most pleasing the result was secondary

Don’t worry about getting any credit where it’s due off the Jan, you’ve no chance with her.

haha.

Why do you crave credit off me? You've tried to besmirch me throughout the thread. You've beaten Cardiff, and fair play you looked more like a cohesive team of professionals, but it's Cardiff. Today, you're beating another relegation fodder in Huddersfield. Let's await with the fan fare until you play one of the better sides, then a true reflection can be made on progress or lack of.

Don’t worry about getting any credit where it’s due off the Jan, you’ve no chance with her.

haha.

Why do you crave credit off me? You've tried to besmirch me throughout the thread. You've beaten Cardiff, and fair play you looked more like a cohesive team of professionals, but it's Cardiff. Today, you're beating another relegation fodder in Huddersfield. Let's await with the fan fare until you play one of the better sides, then a true reflection can be made on progress or lack of.

Thought we were relegation fodder 5 minutes ago [emoji23] make the mind up.
Post #7251
Janet “unless he takes you down”

You don’t need to give me any credit at all, but OGS certainly deserves some. He’s lifted the mood at the place, I was actually looking forward to going today which is something I’ve not really done since the early weeks of the season.
The difference is night and day, watching today, they were running out of steam towards the end. Clearly playing narrow, compact pedestrian football has had an effect on fitness. Going to take us a while to correct that.
Attacking intent is back though and this squads showing just what it’s capable of when it’s not playing under a veil of fear.

Thought we were relegation fodder 5 minutes ago [emoji23] make the mind up.
Post #7251
Janet “unless he takes you down”

You don’t need to give me any credit at all, but OGS certainly deserves some. He’s lifted the mood at the place, I was actually looking forward to going today which is something I’ve not really done since the early weeks of the season.
The difference is night and day, watching today, they were running out of steam towards the end. Clearly playing narrow, compact pedestrian football has had an effect on fitness. Going to take us a while to correct that.
Attacking intent is back though and this squads showing just what it’s capable of when it’s not playing under a veil of fear.

Posting things completely out of context again I see. You will try and besmirch me, you fail laughably, but you will try.

He's done well, played 2 won 2, against bottom of the table teams. You must be so pleased :)

Just goes to show how poor Mourinho had the team performing. You've always had the players there, I believe long ago I said either Mourinho or Pogba had to leave. Mourinho left and now look at Pogba. Man was on fire today! With the right manager, you'll likely do well, top 4 every season.

Will he get the job full time? Will he heck. You'll try and get Poch at end of the season, but the way Spurs are playing atm, and the squad he's assembled, why would he leave a prospective league winning team to join you? Yes it's arguably a bigger club, but with no CL football, then would he join? IMHO I dont think so, although money talks, and bullshit walks (And talks in Gasman's case).

Again lets see how OGS does against one of the big boys, until then bask in your new found glory, remembering every team gets a lift when the new manager comes in.

Bournemouth, Newcastle, Reading next, should be a nice few points, and next round of the cup.

Then the big one against the mighty Spurs. I'll reserve judgement until then. If you win, then I will congratulate the guy, and give credit where it's due, but let's not get carried away just yet eh.

Just looked at your fixtures in March as well. Ouch! That looks a tasty 2 weeks indeed.

Who’s getting carried away @janobi?
I’ll tell you straight away, it’s nobody at Old Trafford.

You're like a dog with 3 dicks atm gasman. Dont even try and pretend.

Na, talking out of your hole again.
Feet well and truly on the ground. I think we’ll hand out few good hidings and probably take a few along the way. OGS has been brought in to take the misery out of the club and it’s had immediate effect. Not expecting anything from this season misseryrinho has sucked any thoughts of that up.
Will we get Poch at the end of the season? Well, put it like this, will if we want him, even if they win the league. They’re now second place and 6 points off the top but if United go knocking, he’ll be OT boss by next season.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@gasman I saw the match today, and I have to say they looked the best i've seen them all season. I wonder though how much it has to do with Pogba being played the way he is now, compared to the holding position he had under Mourinho. Apart from the Bailly red card, I thought it was a dominant display and could've and should've been more. Credit where it's due, OGS has got them playing, will it last? I dont know tbh, gastrodamus can likely tell us more.

Couple of harder games to come up, but if they play the way they are, and the results keep rolling in then they could squeeze 4th.

@gasman I saw the match today, and I have to say they looked the best i've seen them all season. I wonder though how much it has to do with Pogba being played the way he is now, compared to the holding position he had under Mourinho. Apart from the Bailly red card, I thought it was a dominant display and could've and should've been more. Credit where it's due, OGS has got them playing, will it last? I dont know tbh, gastrodamus can likely tell us more.

Couple of harder games to come up, but if they play the way they are, and the results keep rolling in then they could squeeze 4th.
Moving swiftly over to Fun and Laughter. 🤔😂😂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pogba deserves a red for that celebration. :mad:

Back