Manchester United thread

Premiership is rugby union mate.
Over all comps Uniteds front 3 is bossing it and that’s despite some really poor form early in the season.
Nobody can deny how good this United attack now is.
Greenwood is going to batter this league too death. Left foot, right foot, the power he strikes the ball with is like nothing I can remember from any of our forwards. Not even Ronaldo was a two footed as MG.
@janobi have you lost your login bro? 😁

No mate, i've got a massive set of testicles, so I dont need to hide.

Im quite happy to hold my hands up when wrong, but it seems you're jumping the gun a little.

Granted the front 3 are decent, and the addition of fernandes has made them look better, but to say they're the best around is arrogant at best, and worrying at worst.

I think @avid has already proven that they're not the best 3 in the PL atm, on goals alone. Greenwood is clearly a talent, but let's see where they are next season. Nice to see you back posting again though, even with that unrelenting blindness that you seem to have for Utd.

I think that it is interesting how some of Man Utds next great youngsters only last for a season or two and then disappear into footballing obscurity like.
Fedrico Macheda
He came he saw and he soon f*cked off.
Currently playing in Greece.

Adnan Januzaj.
The next big thing in 2013, would he move Real Madrid or Barcelona, because he was clearly too good for Man U having scored 5 goals in 50 games.
No. Sunderland on loan then off to Real Sociadad where he still averages one goal in ten.

I will commend Marcus Rashford
What a player and what a man.

There you go Gasman, thats how to write a fair and balanced post.

I was once told that you are a perfectly balanced individual, as you have a chip on both shoulders.

Congrats on now only being 34 points behind the Mighty Liverpool.

I think that it is interesting how some of Man Utds next great youngsters only last for a season or two and then disappear into footballing obscurity like.
Fedrico Macheda
He came he saw and he soon f*cked off.
Currently playing in Greece.

Adnan Januzaj.
The next big thing in 2013, would he move Real Madrid or Barcelona, because he was clearly too good for Man U having scored 5 goals in 50 games.
No. Sunderland on loan then off to Real Sociadad where he still averages one goal in ten.

I will commend Marcus Rashford
What a player and what a man.

There you go Gasman, thats how to write a fair and balanced post.

I was once told that you are a perfectly balanced individual, as you have a chip on both shoulders.

Congrats on now only being 34 points behind the Mighty Liverpool.

Didn’t realise Macheda or Januzaj made it consistently into our first team like Rashford has? Not even sure of the crackpot comparison. Our attacking line has two academy players. Both of which bullied their way into the first team and have become undroppable/unstoppable.
Odd comparison 🤷‍♂️ Totally benign argument.

Back on topic.
We have a great attack, great midfield and we are motoring.
Have the league of var with your piped in crowd and knee kneeling. It’s exactly what you deserve.

Last edited:
No mate, i've got a massive set of testicles, so I dont need to hide.

Im quite happy to hold my hands up when wrong, but it seems you're jumping the gun a little.

Granted the front 3 are decent, and the addition of fernandes has made them look better, but to say they're the best around is arrogant at best, and worrying at worst.

I think @avid has already proven that they're not the best 3 in the PL atm, on goals alone. Greenwood is clearly a talent, but let's see where they are next season. Nice to see you back posting again though, even with that unrelenting blindness that you seem to have for Utd.
Yes they are decent mate. That’s why they are smashing in more goals than the runaway league leaders.
They haven’t just started smashing those goals in since Fernandez came back. We’ve also had Pogba out the entire season. You can hate him, question his commitment but if you question his ability, you’re a moron.
Fernandez though.. he is one hell of a total footballer isn’t he?
Mason Greenwood has been doing what he’s doing for years in our academy. Nothing will change, he’s the most natural finisher I’ve seen at the club in my lifetime. 18 years old and brutal with both feet. He’s more than a talent.
Not too late to become a Welsh United fan.

Didn’t realise Macheda or Januzaj made it consistently into our first team like Rashford has? Not even sure of the crackpot comparison. Our attacking line has two academy players. Both of which bullied their way into the first team and have become undroppable/unstoppable.
Odd comparison 🤷‍♂️ Totally benign argument.

Back on topic.
We have a great attack, great midfield and we are motoring.
Have the league of var with your piped in crowd and knee kneeling. It’s exactly what you deserve.

You really do not learn do you Gasser, I have already shown you how much Man U have benfitted from VAR far more than Liverpool, but you keep harping on about it as though expect other people to believe it. In spite of the advantages of VAR your shambles are still 35 points behind and your goal difference is 23 poorer than the Mighty Liverpool, the winner of the 2019/2020 season having won it in a record number of games.
Taking our foot off the gas now though.

You really do not learn do you Gasser, I have already shown you how much Man U have benfitted from VAR far more than Liverpool, but you keep harping on about it as though expect other people to believe it. In spite of the advantages of VAR your shambles are still 35 points behind and your goal difference is 23 poorer than the Mighty Liverpool, the winner of the 2019/2020 season having won it in a record number of games.
Taking our foot off the gas now though.
Nobody benefited from VAR more than Liverpool that day City got ripped off. The timings aswell, playing shit and teams score against you only for it to be disallowed. The benefits have surged this poor side to a ropey title.
Winning a title in June with a winter break swiftly followed 3 month break 😂😂
Worst *title ever.

United have had the benefits of VAR, guess why? Because it’s epically flawed. See above.

Thanks

Another couple of goals for our front 3.
Another couple of goals for our front 3.

And another couple conceded by your back 5.
The game is not all about scoring goals gasser.
I nearly p*ssed myself when that late equaliser went in and Man u slipped from 3rd to 5th lol

Another 2 for the goals piled in. Rashford and Martial.
Better game from Bruno today after an off day against Southampton, two assists. Amazing to be in the hunt after being written off after half a year.

And another couple conceded by your back 5.
The game is not all about scoring goals gasser.
I nearly p*ssed myself when that late equaliser went in and Man u slipped from 3rd to 5th lol
Yea, it’s almost as if we lost two fullbacks to injury in the space of a few minutes and had to play the game out with 10 men. Good performance from Southampton, the point felt like a loss at the time but hindsight tells you that was a good point. We could have easily lost that game on a few occasions. Pogba and Bruno really off day.
Onwards and upwards for the form team in the league.
No it’s not all about scoring goals, which is why Firmino is somehow still a professional footballer 🤣

FB-IMG-1595183722927.jpg

Back