Manchester United thread

The rot is the players not the Managers.How can you win 10 games on the trot???? and then the minute young Ole signs they start playing shoite again. It's the players izzy get rid man and start again this Summer.
And then we reward them with fecking new contracts, if we start next season with Young,Smalling and Jones as part of our back four I'll cry :(

And then we reward them with fecking new contracts, if we start next season with Young,Smalling and Jones as part of our back four I'll cry :(

Wiz, I think you'll struggle to bring in a set of new CBs. You've got Bailley and Linderlof who should be the CB pair. Pogba will leave in the summer I suspect, it's just for how much. He seems to be a very disruptive influence at the club. Sanchez needs to be sold, and you need another striker (Lukaku) goes missing in big games, always has.

OGS needs to spend 2-300 million as a minimum, but you're going to struggle to bring in the best of the best due to you not being in CL. Yesterdays result just shows how far you've fallen as a force in football, next year will be a big season, but you're a good 3-4 years away from challenging, and that's with stability and investment which I doubt you'll get tbh.

love these so called Liverpool fans...not won the league since 1990,but so fast to jump on man utds run of poor seasons. currently they have won the same as utd this season,feck all. But since they have waited for over 20 years to catch up,it will be good to see city win the domestic treble

Ex footballer and convicted paedophile Adam Johnson has been thrown a life line by Manchester United. Man Utd have offered Adam a contract to play next season. But Adam has declined the offer. Saying he's already brought enough shame and embarrassment to his family and friends

Jesus christ @miggy its worse you are getting ffs :mad:

love these so called Liverpool fans...not won the league since 1990,but so fast to jump on man utds run of poor seasons. currently they have won the same as utd this season,feck all. But since they have waited for over 20 years to catch up,it will be good to see city win the domestic treble
Next year VAR will be in coming into play so they won't get handed 3 points every week.
Another dive sorts them out with a chance to win the game.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's been going on all season, offside goals, dives, referees handing them chances left right and center. 97 points my hairy hole, been handed about 30 of them by the slices of "fortune" that's come their way.

Last edited:
Next year VAR will be in coming into play so they won't get handed 3 points every week.

It's been going on all season, offside goals, dives, referees handing them chances left right and center.
Ah, there you are gasman ,welcome back fella. 👍😉

There's a small minority of the players that look like they care, the rest just couldn't give a monkeys. You don't play like absolute crapthen go on an 11 game winning streak looking like world beaters and then turn back to absolute crap unless you just aren't trying.
Turn up get paid, spout shite in the post match interview. Rinse and repeat. I'm finding it difficult to have any affection for most of the shower of prideless gits.
Hopefully we keep Ed well away from signing his marketing transfer list and get in players that suit the club ethos instead of shirt sales.

Ah, there you are gasman ,welcome back fella. 👍😉
Been away all weekend riding a MTB enduro at Dyfi forest, missed our game but not missed out by all accounts. We've got ourselves a right shower of sopping wet front bums in our squad.

Been away all weekend riding a MTB enduro at Dyfi forest, missed our game but not missed out by all accounts. We've got ourselves a right shower of sopping wet front bums in our squad.
As you said gasman, you really didn't miss much watching them. I think the whole Premier league have beaten them apart from Man United. It does seem rather strange watching United struggle they were a team everybody feared once but not anymore.

It's been going on all season, offside goals, dives, referees handing them chances left right and center. 97 points my hairy hole, been handed about 30 of them by the slices of "fortune" that's come their way.
In fairness m8 Smalling will be rightly fcuked next year with VAR

Boo Hoo Gasman
I dont suppose Man U ever got a dodgy decisions did they?

Daniel James to Man Utd for 15 Million. Bargain signing tbh, kid is different class. Will make a big difference to the attacking prowess of Utd. Good luck Dan, and thanks for the memories :)

Daniel James to Man Utd for 15 Million. Bargain signing tbh, kid is different class. Will make a big difference to the attacking prowess of Utd. Good luck Dan, and thanks for the memories :)
Keep him Jan, we can send Duncan James instead Its got to be an improvement surely??.🤔😉😂😂

Back