Manchester United thread

Rugby league is just as bad now. Players jumping round on the floor pretending they’ve been stopped from getting up to play the ball. Plus it’s a crap game.

Anyway, how’s Mr Bronto feeling after young Ole handed Sari his backside?

Solskjaers United, has now beaten all 3 of London’s big clubs in the capital. They’ve also beaten Spurs down there aswell.

Where’s the “it’s only Cardiff” club these days 🤷‍♂️ 😁

Rugby league is just as bad now. Players jumping round on the floor pretending they’ve been stopped from getting up to play the ball. Plus it’s a crap game.

Anyway, how’s Mr Bronto feeling after young Ole handed Sari his backside?

Solskjaers United, has now beaten all 3 of London’s big clubs in the capital. They’ve also beaten Spurs down there aswell.

Where’s the “it’s only Cardiff” club these days 🤷‍♂️😁

Im still about mate, can't believe how quick the wheels have fallen off, I have never liked any fans critisising their manager but I honestly don't think Mr Sari has the right stuff (especially for the Prem) I don't see him lasting, especially if we get well beat by City again this weekend

Unless something changes drastically I don't see us in the top 4 again this year

You boys are flying, OGS has done a good thing there mate but do you think he is the right man ? I like him a lot but I'm still not convinced ? (I'm normally wrong though lol)

@Bronto Chelsea is a poisoned chalice at the minute mate. Sari just seems to be the front man for a deeper issue. Bloody players just down tools at the drop of a hat. Players you’re now stuck with due to today’s news on the transfer ban.
Time to go the OGS route and look at bringing in Lamps as caretaker 🤷‍♂️

Solksjaer has exceeded all expectation, there’s a tough month ahead. If he comes out of it with his head high and results in the bag. He’s got to get the job. He should get it either way. He’s been brilliant.

@Bronto Chelsea is a poisoned chalice at the minute mate. Sari just seems to be the front man for a deeper issue. Bloody players just down tools at the drop of a hat. Players you’re now stuck with due to today’s news on the transfer ban.
Time to go the OGS route and look at bringing in Lamps as caretaker 🤷‍♂️

Solksjaer has exceeded all expectation, there’s a tough month ahead. If he comes out of it with his head high and results in the bag. He’s got to get the job. He should get it either way. He’s been brilliant.

I think OGS has to get the job regardless, or at least be given the opportunity come the new season. He's worked wonders and shown up Mourinho and all his failings. I said much earlier in the thread that either Pogba or Mourinho had to go, and Mourinho has gone, Pogba has been moved to a more attacking position, and look what has happened subsequently. :)

Injury crisis has hit us thick and fast.
God only knows who we have fit.

Heard Rashford is a couple of weeks.
Herrera 4 weeks
Matic 4 weeks
Lingard 3-4 weeks
Martial isn’t recovered from his muscle injury against PSG.
Big games coming aswell, Palace tomorrow will be a right test.
Time for Sanchez to put on his big boy pants, Lukaku to have a go at running about and for Fred to realise he’s a United player.
Tough times ahead for OGS and the team.

3-1 win away from home gives Solskjaer a club record of 8 away wins on the bounce.
How he's coped with the injury crisis (especially that half against the vermin) has been astounding. Rashfords injury isn't as bad as first thought, good to see him again last night.
Herrera is a massive miss but Fred stepped up last night. The biggest miss is Matic but the McTominator has come in and done a job for us. Amazing the turnaround at the club since we got rid of misery bollox and had the positive influence of OGS on the dressing room.
Tough couple of aways coming up against PSG and Arsenal so that away record is looking threatened. Southampton away next up, lets see if he can make it 9. Big ask but ruling out nowt.
Ole's at the wheel.

This United now looks like United should.
Solksjaers substitutions are something else, bringing on Dalot yesterday for the injured Sanchez was one thing (it was forced) but to change the system and send Pereira central with Dalot outside and also to switch to 2 up front and 3 at the back. It totally undermined Southamptons plans and it took them until they were 2-1 down to even slightly adapt. Once Southampton got back in the game Ole was ruthless enough to hook a tiring Pereira and give us energy in his position back with Fred. Pereira left with a goal and assist due to the managers tactical change. Fred left the field with an assist.
Brilliant stuff from us during a really tough examination from Sarfampton.
Ole's at the wheel.

Best of luck to Man U tonight.
Hope you get through..........

PSG are like the French version of Mansour City
Fanks, didn't need the luck. Just the right man for our job 😁 absolutely top draw from a team with 10 players out to injury. We are in beast mode.

That was one of the Champion's League's greatest comebacks.

It's never done before. A team that has lost 2-0 at home has never come back to turn it around and go through. Until tonight.

Without 10 of our players. Solksjaer jokingly said he could have made a really good 4-3-3 from his list of injuries and the suspension of Pogba.

Valencia, Jones, Darmian Lingard
Herrera Matic Pogba
Sanchez Mata Martial

Utterly outstanding from "The manager"

One of the flukiest games I have ever seen.Even Ferdinand, Owen and Hargreaves said it was NOT hand ball. Defenders use there arms to get there momentum going to jump just like other players do. The question need to ask gasman is.... I hope Webb didn't hurt the original V.A.R user to much when he took over the controls last night. 🤬

Last edited:
One of the flukiest games I have ever seen.Even Ferdinand, Owen and Hargreaves said it was NOT hand ball. Defenders use there arms to get there momentum going to jump just like other players do. The question need to ask gasman is.... I hope Webb didn't hurt the original V.A.R user to much when he took over the controls last night. 🤬
I think it was a 50:50 call but it’s good it went United’s way. You need to ride your luck in these type of games. I’m a Leeds fan, but I am also English and I always support the English team in Europe. Good luck to them, unbelievable what a change of manager can achieve.

I think it was a 50:50 call but it’s good it went United’s way. You need to ride your luck in these type of games. I’m a Leeds fan, but I am also English and I always support the English team in Europe. Good luck to them, unbelievable what a change of manager can achieve.
Wrong what a change the spoilt brat players have become. 2 managers they went on strike over and got what they wanted in the end. Now do you know whether Mr Webb is due to come out of retirement yet .m8?.😉

Back