Manchester United thread

Very very good from us though. Mourinho has started throwing caution to the wind and decided that attack is his best form of defence.
Is he going to turn this around for the first time in his career. If he does then you have to wonder what kind of animal will emerge from this experience. From the bleakness of the West Ham and Bournemouth games to today is like night and day.
I’ve always had my reservations regarding Jose but he really is proving to be a formidable manager.
He called out the board on spending (correctly) he called on the players on performances and attitude (correctly) and in one area he’s getting results. Let’s see how it goes when he comes up against our mingy jewbag owners.

Very very good from us though. Mourinho has started throwing caution to the wind and decided that attack is his best form of defence.
Is he going to turn this around for the first time in his career. If he does then you have to wonder what kind of animal will emerge from this experience. From the bleakness of the West Ham and Bournemouth games to today is like night and day.
I’ve always had my reservations regarding Jose but he really is proving to be a formidable manager.
He called out the board on spending (correctly) he called on the players on performances and attitude (correctly) and in one area he’s getting results. Let’s see how it goes when he comes up against our mingy jewbag owners.
If you played the first half like the second,then you would/should have run riot. Lukaku was just playing statues and looks very much out of condition. Luke Shaw is playing a blinder. Swapping Martial though after scoring two goals though???. Perhaps Maureen is saving him for midweek.🤔😉

If you played the first half like the second,then you would/should have run riot. Lukaku was just playing statues and looks very much out of condition. Luke Shaw is playing a blinder. Swapping Martial though after scoring two goals though???. Perhaps Maureen is saving him for midweek.[emoji848][emoji6]

Lukaku just looks lazy at the minute, much better second half but he had the beating of Luiz every time he could be arsed to move.

Hopefully he gets the same treatment as the rest of the lazy gits got last month. Needs to pull his finger out and he’ll be smashing it again.

Last edited:
Weird weekend, poor result for us in the end drawing at the bridge. Yet still a positive result and yet, we’ve dropped to 10th in the league. Jose is back it seems, great presser from him today, vibrant and aggressive.

So, what does 4 billion pounds buy you? Apparently if you’re a Saudi Prince, it buys you the worlds biggest football club.
Too much smoke surrounding this deal for it to be nothing.
So if it goes through, United have a pot of about 900 billion, give or take a few sheckles.
Would anyone be particularly worried about the biggest, most influential and comfortably the richest club in the world?
Someone please be the first to mention the club selling its soul

A decent result against BHA.
I don't normally watch, but I really wanted to watch Paul Pogba for an entire game for United.
He really doesn't look like the same player that I watched in The World Cup.

I have to say although Mourinho is a great manager for winning things (I think I heard somewhere that he has won 3 Premier League Titles for Chelsea) I really don't think that he is doing Man Utd Football Club any favours.
They are the most popular team in the world because of their reputation for playing exciting attacking football.
That's gone and I suspect that their popularity may soon dwindle.

Not Pogbas greatest game, he was great against Chelsea and against Everton but he is inconsistent. It’s difficult to blame him at the minute because he playing with Matic who is just out of sorts...shite. We need to drop Matic just like we have with Lukaku and play a more forward thinking mobile DM like Herrera. Mourinhos comments make me think he will play Herrera I just hope in Matics position.
We’re dynamic up front now and if we can have the same in our midfield then we will be just fine.
The media spin things and people listen, look how they’ve had Klopp re-inventing football over the course of 12 months and yet a misfiring and out of sorts Mourinho has just 7 points less without the players he wanted in the summer.
Things aren’t as bad as the media would make everyone believe.
12 months ago the clubs positions were completely reversed and Klopp was still the best thing since sliced bread, lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
😂😂

Well, well, well boys and girls.

United are making a habit of coming from behind to lead in games. We’ve been consistent at it and we’re looking very very dangerous if you ask me.
Don’t score first on Sunday eh miggy..remember what happened last season [emoji12]

@miggy is usually the first to post in here after our games [emoji848] were can she be 🤷‍♂️

United are making a habit of coming from behind to lead in games. We’ve been consistent at it and we’re looking very very dangerous if you ask me.
Don’t score first on Sunday eh miggy..remember what happened last season [emoji12]
6 is becoming a nice number now for Man City gasman. Mwahaha 🤣🤣

6 is becoming a nice number now for Man City gasman. Mwahaha 🤣🤣

Is that how many millions City have paid to UEFA over ffp rules? Or how many it costs to get awarded the dodgiest of dodgy penos? [emoji23]

Italy’s most corrupt club dealt with, so then, who’s next? [emoji12]
Clue.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is that how many millions City have paid to UEFA over ffp rules? Or how many it costs to get awarded the dodgiest of dodgy penos? [emoji23]
It was the ref that awarded the penalty Sterling didn't ask for it lol.

It was the ref that awarded the penalty Sterling didn't ask for it lol.

“It was the ref that awarded the penalty”

Stevie Wonder would have seen that wasn’t a penalty.

Why would an official award such a penalty? Ker ching.

Back