Manchester United thread

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]About bloody time 🤫[emoji23][emoji23]

I'd love to say I haven't enjoyed our discussion, but i'd be lying. You still haven't asked me who I support though... But then I could be an egg chaser.

Honestly, I’m not just one of Janobes mandem from the boozer and I’m not really great at playing pundit watch either. What it is, is this, I go regular with loads of other regulars so you’re probably talking with someone with a better ear to the ground than any pundit or know it all know f all in the pub.
Mixed feelings surround Mourinho, we all want the attacking football but most of all it’s a results business. What you find endemic of most match goers is a gratitude for the years we saw at the top. Most my generation saw the lows before the highs, so it’s only fair we accept the current low, swings and roundabouts an all that [emoji51]

Most my generation saw the lows before the highs, so it’s only fair we accept the current low, swings and roundabouts an all that
emoji51.png

At last, that river is not a nice place to be😉

I remember them days, Big Ron doing the matches after they got beaten >< and when SAF was 1 game away from disaster. You have enjoyed the very highs, and sadly the vast majority of supporters these days only remember those days, and are now questioning things. Seems it goes in cycles, years of dominance, then disaster. Who knows the time may come again when you rise to the top.

Whilst results count above all else, people still want to watch good football. Pep has certainly brought that to the prem, as has Klopp, Pochettino, Emray and even Silva. Sadly when you win, the expectation rises greatly, and when you lose people become annoyed and upset and blame everyone. Everyone's an arm chair expert down the pub ;)

And leave my mandem out of this, i've got bear skillz bruv. We'z rollz deep, ya feel me bluuuuud!

Most my generation saw the lows before the highs, so it’s only fair we accept the current low, swings and roundabouts an all that
emoji51.png

At last, that river is not a nice place to be[emoji6]

LOL, I’ve never been I that river you narner.

You’re in the wrong thread for that kind of behaviour. [emoji6]

I remember them days, Big Ron doing the matches after they got beaten >< and when SAF was 1 game away from disaster. You have enjoyed the very highs, and sadly the vast majority of supporters these days only remember those days, and are now questioning things. Seems it goes in cycles, years of dominance, then disaster. Who knows the time may come again when you rise to the top.

Whilst results count above all else, people still want to watch good football. Pep has certainly brought that to the prem, as has Klopp, Pochettino, Emray and even Silva. Sadly when you win, the expectation rises greatly, and when you lose people become annoyed and upset and blame everyone. Everyone's an arm chair expert down the pub ;)

And leave my mandem out of this, i've got bear skillz bruv. We'z rollz deep, ya feel me bluuuuud!

Mou has also brought good football, he just reverts to mr pragma when he really needs results.
Reverting to pragma has totally failed him since the latter part of last season.
Everything Mourinho needed to know about how to get this team moving again was evident in just 20 minutes of football last Saturday. Let’s see how he reacts to that.

I started my days getting crushed almost to death standing up in the stretty under fat Ron. They were days of success starved joy, we had it all back then, no titles to bother our stress free meanderings to Old Trafford. We could watch Jesper Olsen tearing it up. Storming Norm decimating opponents which his lager filled breath. With no worries about title wins or messing about in Europe. The. Whiteside scores that goal in the 85 cup final and it stirs the hunger for success back into the club.
A year later we hire Ferguson, the rest is history. Imagine if we’d sacked him after 3 seasons of excuse and it still being crap [emoji51]

Mou has also brought good football, he just reverts to mr pragma when he really needs results.
Reverting to pragma has totally failed him since the latter part of last season.
Everything Mourinho needed to know about how to get this team moving again was evident in just 20 minutes of football last Saturday. Let’s see how he reacts to that.

I started my days getting crushed almost to death standing up in the stretty under fat Ron. They were days of success starved joy, we had it all back then, no titles to bother our stress free meanderings to Old Trafford. We could watch Jesper Olsen tearing it up. Storming Norm decimating opponents which his lager filled breath. With no worries about title wins or messing about in Europe. The. Whiteside scores that goal in the 85 cup final and it stirs the hunger for success back into the club.
A year later we hire Ferguson, the rest is history. Imagine if we’d sacked him after 3 seasons of excuse and it still being crap [emoji51]
Mr Pragma gasman?. Derek whose Derek? 🤔

Still only beat newcastle, I know you can only beat what's in front of you, but perspective isn't it.

This is just entitled United fans are [emoji6]

2-0 down at half at home to Newcastle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is just how entitled United fans are [emoji6]

2-0 down at half at home to Newcastle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aren't all Man Utd fans entitled?!? :p

See above.
2-0 down at half time during a rotten spell and roaring the team on. Doesn’t sound like entitlement does it.

There is a thread around here for that though.

See above.
2-0 down at half time during a rotten spell and roaring the team on. Doesn’t sound like entitlement does it.

There is a thread around here for that though.

Apart from the guy who walked out. Im guessing he had a train to catch to London :D

Does the simple things well, deffo worth a punt.
Mou will have him at cb before long

Back