• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

manchester movies 10

ronster

Inactive User
Hi all, anybody know what frequency sly movies 10 is on in manchester, i can receive every channel apart from sm10 an:FRIGHT: y help appreciated.cheers

ice2004

Inactive User
Just had a check and i see there are 2 cable providers in Manchester. One area is NTL and the other is C&W. If you are in the NTL region then NTL dont get Sky Movies 10.

If you are in the C&W then sorry cant help but sure someone else will.

ronster

Inactive User
Just had a check and i see there are 2 cable providers in Manchester. One area is NTL and the other is C&W. If you are in the NTL region then NTL dont get Sky Movies 10.

If you are in the C&W then sorry cant help but sure someone else will.
Cheers m8 im ntl,have to make do with just 12 movie channels then, not really a film fan anyway.LOL

maarksparky

DW Member ++
SM9-etv is Sly Movies 9.. as the listed Sly Movies 9 asks to press red button (which you cant on a modded box or a starview)

normally when you press the red button it verifies you and divert you to the actual channel.. its more interactive thing..

so on starview.. SM9-etv is nothing but Sly Movies 9 so deleted the channel on the list first which is asking you to press the red button and then rename as SM9-etv to Sly Movies 9.

My bro lives in manchester and running a Starview in his bedroom.. The area is C&W and there is not Sly Movies 10 even on subbed box..

hope that helps..