Manchester City Thread

Who wears a short sleeved football shirt over a white long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up?

That's something I would expect from my grandad after he lost his marbles.

Who wears a short sleeved football shirt over a white long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up?

That's something I would expect from my grandad after he lost his marbles.
Could be worse, he could be a Liverpool fan.

Agree with Langland (for once [emoji23]) he looks like a big man child in that top, white shirt under or not.
Mid life crisis man.

Agree with Langland (for once [emoji23]) he looks like a big man child in that top, white shirt under or not.
Mid life crisis man.
Very petty indeed gasman .He is the Manager of the 2018 Champions so he can wear what the hell he likes,as long as it's not a red shirt.🤔😉

Mid life crisis man.
Very petty indeed gasman .He is the Manager of the 2018 Champions so he can wear what the hell he likes,as long as it's not a red shirt.[emoji848][emoji6]

My bad miggy, you’re right of course.
He doesn’t look remotely ridiculous at all [emoji23][emoji23]

That’s a lot better, doesn’t look like he’s having a mid life crisis in that one.

He should of gone for the Mark Williams press conference look....

Just come through Stockport and there’s literally hundreds of City fans lining the streets to welcome the players back after the parade.

Back