Manchester City Thread

wow Everton 4-0 Man City

Shall we start with that calamity keeper Bravo. Pep is just not getting it at all without a solid defence playing from the back is absolutely pointless. A change of tactics are needed. We are not a Continental side so why play that way?. P45 for Pep if he doesn't buck his ideas up.

That's the problem with you Johnny come lately football fans.
You want instant success.
FFS let the guy build his team, then if hes shit, get rid of him

Shall we start with that calamity keeper Bravo. Pep is just not getting it at all without a solid defence playing from the back is absolutely pointless. A change of tactics are needed. We are not a Continental side so why play that way?. P45 for Pep if he doesn't buck his ideas up.
I totally agree, Pep looked like he was somewhere else today after the second goal went in.
Another game where we dominate possession, never look like scoring and and concede nearly every time the opposition go forward.
I'm not going to say what i think Pep should do because I'm an engineer not a football manager but it seems like we are going backwards.

Only seen a few minutes of the game but seen the stats on BBC after the game and city had 71% possession more shots, corners etc, how do you lose 4-0 with that amount of possession.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Only seen a few minutes of the game but seen the stats on BBC after the game and city had 71% possession more shots, corners etc, how do you lose 4-0 with that amount of possession.

Because they don't know what to do when they have the ball. Pep change your tactics or your fantastic track record will be in tatters. This is the Premier league fella, welcome.

The problem with pep is he's either unwilling or unable to change. the goalkeepers a joke, it's only peps stubbornness that's keeping him in. You could forgive pep if he learns from his mistakes but he doesn't ,needs to get it right against spuds or we'll get tanked again.

ye need to remember he inhereted a shite group of players mostly not totally blameless either but needs bit of time

Cant believe City fans are not on here berating useless referees.
Tottenham have an extra point because ref didn't give City a definite penno, which left City with 2 points less than they should have.
Then Arsenal are gifted a pen by useless officiating.
1) Koscielny was offside when the ball was crossed, and then he bent down to head the ball when the defender had his foot up, but still a very dubious pen (that never should have been.
City should be level on 45 points with Spurs Arsenal and Liverpool
The referees a w*nker

Taught it was a clear penalty for Arsenal but then again I would, fair enough he was slightly offside but I think I remember city scoring a couple of offside goals against Arsenal not to long ago, apart from that the defender's foot was shoulder high and if it happens anywhere else on the pitch it's a free every time , but I do see your point about the city game yesterday some poor decisions against them.

Yet again a very poor referee decision spoils the game and questions need answering. If the FA get involved and decide to not be in City's favour then at least deduct points from cheating Spurs. They actually owned up to the foul and still nothing gets done. :(

'Sorry langland you are a w*nker.'

Yes I agree that spurs were a little fortunate yesterday but berating officials is not the way to go.

As an FA registered referee I know personally how hard it is to officiate a game, I only refereed at minor counties level, God knows how hard it is at the speed of the Premiership.

Yes Koscienly was offside when the ball was played but the high foot against him was a foul therefore a penalty, blame the assistant not the referee.

I suggest that in the future you refrain from making derogatory comments and concentrate on making non partisan and non offensive comments against people.

'Sorry langland you are a w*nker.'

Yes I agree that spurs were a little fortunate yesterday but berating officials is not the way to go.

As an FA registered referee I know personally how hard it is to officiate a game, I only refereed at minor counties level, God knows how hard it is at the speed of the Premiership.

Yes Koscienly was offside when the ball was played but the high foot against him was a foul therefore a penalty, blame the assistant not the referee.

I suggest that in the future you refrain from making derogatory comments and concentrate on making non partisan and non offensive comments against people.

Ha ha ha
Typical f*cking referee

Cant believe City fans are not on here berating useless referees.
Tottenham have an extra point because ref didn't give City a definite penno, which left City with 2 points less than they should have.
Then Arsenal are gifted a pen by useless officiating.
1) Koscielny was offside when the ball was crossed, and then he bent down to head the ball when the defender had his foot up, but still a very dubious pen (that never should have been.
City should be level on 45 points with Spurs Arsenal and Liverpool
The referees a w*nker

Swings and round abouts

Arsenal should of got a penalty when Mustafi got fouled but didn't.
S.Dyche did exactly the same thing as A.Wenger (berating the 4th official) when Arsenal got the injury time penalty but didn't get sent off.
Burnley were vey happy when they got their added on time penalty but when Arsenal got theirs the Burnley players surrounded the ref with no yellow cards handed out.
Jon Moss.jpg

Gabriel Jesus what a player. :) I hope Sergio Aguero doesn't get pushed out though.

brilliant game to watch end to end stuff and some great goals

Back