Manchester City Thread

35a28fb9df1ec6977af34c2ac3b5b4d9.jpg

Sorry miggy, but the bloke knows a bit more about the game than you pal [emoji23]

Mr Ferguson has got that wrong gasman. Watch this space. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You may currently be a better team than United, but you haven't caught them up until you have won 20 Championships and 3 Champions League trophies.
I think you will be lucky to do that in the next 94 years

You may currently be a better team than United, but you haven't caught them up until you have won 20 Championships and 3 Champions League trophies.
I think you will be lucky to do that in the next 94 years
In the past, no united team would ever do that again.

The chances of City catching Uniteds trophy haul in any of our lifetimes is almost nil.
Sorry miggs just wonโ€™t happen.
Weโ€™ve got too much history of being successful.
Cities history is the exact opposite, youโ€™re famous for being sh!te. [emoji23]

The chances of City catching Uniteds trophy haul in any of our lifetimes is almost nil.
Cities history is the exact opposite, youโ€™re famous for being sh!te. [emoji23]
And we are champions and you are not because?????

And we are champions and you are not because?????

Because you won the league last year.

Thatโ€™s how it works ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ youโ€™re so new to this, donโ€™t worry, us more experienced fans will hold your hand through this heady period in history.

Because you won the league last year.

Thatโ€™s how it works ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ youโ€™re so new to this, donโ€™t worry, us more experienced fans will hold your hand through this heady period in history.
It must be a sad and very lonely place in the Man United thread gasman we are highly honoured by your presence and concerns over Man City. I thank you from the bottom of my arse.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I've thought of a great title for the history book miggy.

"The Rise and Fall of Manchester City". It'll sell millions!
The rise and rise of Man City sounds much better or Onwards and upwards sounds good too nara.๐Ÿ˜‰

Back