Man Utd sign Ozil????????????

Nothing on sky sports news or any other sites mate. He said his preferred destination was Real Madrid anyhow, but that means nothing tbh.

That's the kind of signing that will win man u the league!

If it turns out he has signed someone at the webmasters is going to get a right rucking!!!

Bit stupid to create blank profiles for anyone linked with the club...surely thats 100s of blank profiles pages then lol.

Is the sitemaster just so lazy s/he cant create a profile when a signing has been confirmed?

Would have been a great signing but looking at the opening performance we simply dont need him.
Shame he's gone to have his career wrecked at Madrid though !!

the official united website is outsourced and no doubt the web designers were takin the piss with that player profile.

Would have been a great signing but looking at the opening performance we simply dont need him.

beg to differ m8... newly promoted newcastle at home, 1st game of the season.. a decent performance with 3 goals should be the norm... against the top sides who will not give the likes of scholes/giggs time on the ball i.e. lpool away last season, munich away, ac milan 1st half away, chelsea & arsenal @ home, we will suffer... not even gona mention the shit performances by these against the lowly teams!

i like many others, have been cryin out for a quality creative midfielder for 2 seasons now. someone in the scholes mould of 10yrs ago, who can score goals, create goals, pick out a pass, retain possession etc yet up until today fergie doesnt seem to think we need one.

we definitely missed a trick with sneidjer last season because being frozen out at madrid, i think he would definitely considered us ahead of inter and @ £12m... what an absolute steal!

ozil another fantastic talent and exactly what we wanted/needed.. i believe that we had the money and were definitely in the market for him however after speaking to his reps i think he made up his mind that he wanted a move to spain and moving to england was his 2nd choice... thats why i think we went for that bebe dude..... give mourinho credit, 2 shrewd signings in ozil and khedira for £23m and james milner is signing for city for £24m! another overrated english player sold for a vastly overrated price!

fear not that 80 million of Ronaldo's money is safe tucked inside a suitcase under Uncle Malcs matress

wont that be nice if we actually did sign him? shame but we match on...still think there is one last suprise before the end of the transfer window! watch this space!

I still think need a creative midfielder. Scholes cant play week in week out at his age, Carrick is decent but i think that's it, hes reached as good as he'll ever get. Anderson just come back from heavy injury and dunno when he will turn good.

Back