Man U Vs Chelsea

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Who you think gonna win today? Man U or Chelsea?
Im for Chelsea :) : grim :
and check Poll.. ty

although man utd's form has been poor recently i think they will get a 1-1 draw.

With the current squad Man U have you would have to say a Chelsea win....But footballs a funny old game [so they say]

We stopped Arsenal on there 49 games unbeaten run, now its time 2 stop Chelsea Man u 2 win :)

wot did i say ??? wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :):):):):)

To be honest I'm gutted ... BUT ... now at least the presure of being unbeaten has gone and it might be the kick up the arse we needed ... Well done Man U and sir Alex (presure of him a bit now... lol) ... we were gonna lose at some stage at least it was to another quality side who played well on the day ;)

Smith played Excellent, Man of the match :)

Im not a big fan of Darren Fletcher but he's put us back on track.

Bronto said:
To be honest I'm gutted ... BUT ... now at least the presure of being unbeaten has gone and it might be the kick up the arse we needed ... Well done Man U and sir Alex (presure of him a bit now... lol) ... we were gonna lose at some stage at least it was to another quality side who played well on the day ;)

fare play to ya Bronto............

well they took our record by cheating way back one year ago lol ;)

but these mancs have just preserved our unbeaten record lmao..... go on the mancs lmfao rofl

life is a funny thing and football is even funnier, happy chelsea lost, gutted mancs won lol, but smiling like a chesire cat to know our rivals done us one of the biggest favors ever as if you would have lost our record would of been beaten by a very good chequebook team ;)

its nearly as good as winning the league at old trogsfood cheers man u..... nah only joking winning the league @ old trafford is tops ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Back