Man takes overdose after £6k bill

I think you mean, "Our society". I'm sorry but we are all part of it, its all down to us. We all like to blame someone else, but we are not doing anything about it, and don't tell me your all out campaigning for war veterans, or Government transparency, because your not, your all sitting here talking about it, instead of doing it, just like me.

All the best

Yoinker

you couldnt have said a truer word m8, {but campaining costs money these days} were getting ripped off by people you would normaly trust

whats needed is a revolution {i cant wait for the next election}

you would have thought there would be some sort of automatic alert on the energy companies system that highlights this sort of usage before the bill is sent out by comparing it to previous bills. Either that, or someone read his meter wrong.

the energy company would probley be happy over charging its customers.

and yoinker you are correct, it seems like we can all sit and complain but it seems to hard to change, and the people we put in power ain't really helping. and if your rich your safe thats how i see it.

You don't need a revolution for change.

If people simply looked after their parents in their old age instead of sticking them in an old peoples home or leaving them to fend for themselves at such an old age we wouldn't have half of these problems.

The problem has been the break up of the family as an institution in this country. We're all to selfish too care for old people so just leave them be.

Its a fact that most households in the UK are now being billed for "estimated" bills - I just recently had to phone EDF for the 40th time to explain that my quarterly electricity bill could not possibly be £3760 as I have gas central heating, and am at work all day - they just insisted that I was wrong even when I pointed out that they were billing me estimated bills for THREE meters - absolute morons working for a fiver an hour.

I'm just glad he recovered to fight another day. This country really has gone down hill. Big companies can do what they like and have to answer to no-one. Its time for a major revamp on certain things in this country.

Back