Malwarebytes Browser Guard

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
1567804143890.png

1567804261690.png

Malwarebytes Browser Guard is designed to provide you a safer and faster web browsing experience by blocking ads and certain websites suspected of compromising your online safety. This app also protects your privacy by blocking third-party trackers.

Features:

• Advertising/tracker protection: Blocks third-party ads and third-party ad trackers that monitor your online activity. The number of blocked ads/trackers for a website will show beside the Malwarebytes logo in your browser.
  • Scam protection: Blocks online scams, including technical support scams, browser lockers, and phishing.
  • Potentially unwanted program (PUP) protection: Blocks the downloading of potentially unwanted programs, including toolbars and pop-ups.
  • Browser-level malware protection: Blocks malicious programs or code that can damage your system.

• Malwarebytes Browser Guard provides new features like:
New UI/UX:
  • All controls on the main dashboard (no more dedicated settings web page)
  • Visibility on what is being blocked on the current page (lists all blocked ads and trackers)
  • New UX improvements under “Allow list” page
Statistics:
  • View historical blocked data numbers for Malware, Scams, PUPs, and Ads/Trackers
  • Selectable date ranges
Google Chrome - v2.0.1
Malwarebytes Browser Guard

Mozilla Firefox - v2.0.2:
Malwarebytes Browser Guard – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)

Can that be used on windows 10 as i dont use the other one.+on other laptop can i add this to a premium version.?

Brain must have been sluggish as i see it on my browser ,now to stop adblock and see what happens.

Back