VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not your usual attire for nipping down the shops🤔

Attachments

• CF37D5EA-D3BC-4A21-82AC-67A3932C62F6.MP4
    1.8 MB
I had this question just last week. Was in a local club having a drink with the ex when I spotted a young "woman" who was obviously a man. I remarked on this and was told by the ex to stop being such a dinosaur. She told me that this person was "transitioning".

That's fair enough if the person is trapped in the wrong body but why do some of them have to make such a show of it. This person was swinging the ass and preening the hair and striking provocative poses far more than any woman ever would. Thankfully had more clothes on than the guy in the video.

Why was I the one in the wrong?

I had this question just last week. Was in a local club having a drink with the ex when I spotted a young "woman" who was obviously a man. I remarked on this and was told by the ex to stop being such a dinosaur. She told me that this person was "transitioning".

That's fair enough if the person is trapped in the wrong body but why do some of them have to make such a show of it. This person was swinging the ass and preening the hair and striking provocative poses far more than any woman ever would. Thankfully had more clothes on than the guy in the video.

Why was I the one in the wrong?
Because there is room in the world for everyone regardless of their sexuality

Because there is room in the world for everyone regardless of their sexuality
Totally agree with that, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid if he or she wasn't making such a show of it. The person was a distance from me so wasn't totally sure at first but I'm in the wrong cos I mentioned it? fook that.

I get what you are saying but some people like to draw attention to themselves, it’s their way of expressing their rights to be individual

Back